Christian Pulisic's

NAME: Ruth

The Hate he gets 

Your POV:

Christian is my boyfriend since we were 14. When he got signed to Chelsea, it was easy for me to to say yes to moving with him. We got married three months ago. I always notice the hate he gets, so does he but he moves on. It hurts me because his having a shit season and I know he beats himsef up over but he doesn't deserve hate. He knows he has me for the rest of his and my life. 

"Baby, I want to talk" said Christian. "Yeah" I said. "I want to try for a baby if your ready" said Christian. "I'm ready for a baby, babe. Let's try" I said. 

After weeks of trying, we're finally pregnant. I go online after match, since I want to see what's going on. We won but I don't know. 

Chelsea_Blue: Everyone was amaing but Pulisic needs to freaking do better. His crap

Chelsea_Fan: My team doing me proud but Pulisic is weak and should go back to America :P

Hay_Chels: I HATE Christian Pulisc :/ 

I roll my eyes and decide to tweet. 

Ruth_Pulisic: To the people hating on my husband stop. He tried his best and that's all you can ask for. You think you can send hate to someone. His a human being and needs support not hate. He accepts criticism as does everyone but to go so far as hate is rude, disrespectful. Christian deserves support even if he isn't up to your standards! 

I sigh and Christian walks over to me. "Oh baby, thank you" said Christian, kissing me. "Your my husband, I will support you always" I said, smiling. I place my hands on his cheeks and pull him into a kiss. He hugs me afterwards and we go home. I lean back against Christian, on the sofa. We watch movies and text some of the lads. They all know about the baby, their excited over it. 

Eventually we have our son, Damien Mark Pulisic. His such a cutie and Christian adores him. When the next season started, Christian showed the haters that he is Captain America. 

Christian Pulisic can do anything he puts his mind too!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xxx