Nathan Collins

NAME: Cleo
You move in with him
Your POV:

My boyfriend plays for the Wolverhampton Wanderers and he had to move there from Lexilip to somewhere near where he had to train. Nathan asked me to move from Ireland to his new house. I said yes, I love him. So today I'm moving over to England for him to Wolverhampton. I'm sad I'm leaving family and friends but I have friends over there so I won't be lonely when Nathan's training.

I sent everything over already. I just have a carry on with some of my essentials. I go downstairs and my mum and dad are standing there. "You ready?" Asked mum. I nod. "Yup. I can't wait to see Nathan." I said, smiling. We share a hug and then we go to the airport. I hug them bye and then I check in and go through security. I text Nathan that I'm just chilling.

Liked by Nathancollins, JeffHendo, Callumrobinson,

Cleo_Nix: Moving to Wolverhampton to be my man, Nate 😊 timer is everything rn but soon I will have Nathan as a photographer for me 😌 I'm so excited for this new chapter 🥰

Nathancollins: My baby is coming to me forever, love you my lover 😘
JeffHendo: yay, Nate will be dying to see you Cleo :)

I smile and go to my gate. I sit down and I yawn. I play with my fingers before I hear the  gate announcing its opening. I stand and queue. I get on and find my seat. I sit down and yawn. I play with my fingers and yawn. I fall asleep for the whole flight.

Once I get through security, I spot Nathan. I run to him and he picks me up. He kisses me and I smile. "I love you, my girl" said Nathan. "I love you" I said. We go to his car and drive home. I help unpack my stuff and then we go out for dinner in McDonald's.

Me and Nathan love living together.

A short one to end the day of updating ✌🏻

Hope you enjoy

Lorna xx