Mason Mount

NAME: Briella  

 He sees you with someone else after your break-up.

Mason's POV:

Me and my ex girlfriend, Briella broke up 3 months ago. She dumped me because she wasn't happy with me being gone for football matches. I was ad still am heartbroken over it. We were together since we were 15, now we're nothing. I miss her but I know I was always gone but I wish she was happy with me. Anyway today me and Ben are going out to hang out and talk about the future. 

We go towards the town and  we're laughing. I look around and spot Briella. I look at her and then notice a boy a kissing her. I sigh.  "Oh mate, I am so sorry" said Ben. "We only broke up 3 months ago, how did she move on so fast?" I ask. "I have no idea" said Ben. We continue walking and I hear my name.

I look at Briella walking over to me. "Mason.... stop" said Briella. "What?" I ask. "I know you saw me and Josiah kissing" said Briella. "Oh. You moved on fast, Briella. We only broke up 3 months ago, Briella." I said. "I.... I loved you but I met Josiah 5 months before we broke up. I... fell in love with him and then it got to a point where I had to leave you, so I used you being gone all the time to break up with you" said Briella. I laugh, coldly. "Your pathetic. You cheated on me, you hid it from me and then you break up with me without telling me. You really just broke my heart cause of a man. Good luck, once a cheater always a cheater man. Your a bitch, Briella." I said, frowning. "Mason.... please" said Briella. "No. You broke me for your own gain of him. I hope your happy, I hope you have a great life" I said. Me and Ben walk away. 

"Man, she is a cold heart bitch" said Ben. "Your telling me. I gave her everything" I said. I sit on a bench and rub my face. "Listen, she doesn't deserve you. You gave her everything but she did nothing but cheat. All the memories you have of the good times, keep them locked up but don't be sorry she hurt you, be happy that she left because she is a bitch and does not deserve love after that" said Ben. I nod and we go to Kepa's house. We knock and Kepa lets us in. "What's wrong?" asked Kepa. "Briella was cheating on me before she dumped me and used me being gone as an excuse to dump me" I said. "What a bitch. I know I shouldn't call a woman a bitch but she deserves it this time. It's stupid to cheat. I mean, cheating is just horrible and rude to do" said Kepa. "I agree" I said. We have a beer.

I lean back on the sofa when a girls voice comes through. "Hadley! You made it!" said Kepa. "Hey brother" said Hadley. Wow she's beautiful. She glances at me and smiles. "Hi, your Mason Mount" said Hadley. "Hey, you must be his sister" I said, smiling. "Yeah, I moved here for college so Kepa is letting me stay here." said Hadley. I smile and look at her. "Mason, you OK?" asked Kepa. I nod. "Yeah, just... confused" I said. "Confused by what?" asked Hadley. "My ex girlfriend broke up with me with the excuse of me being gone too long but turns out she was cheating on me for 5 months before she dumped me" I said. "Oh, what a bitch" said Hadley. I begin to laugh. "Your just like Kepa" I said, smiling. 

After that me and Hadley swapped numbers, we talked everyday and we fell in love. It's a year later and we found out we're having a baby. I am over the moon and now we're going to visit my parents, sadly Briella and her family will be there. Hadley walks out in a pale blue dress that hugs her bump and blue flats. Her hair is curled and light make up." Stop looking at me like that" said Hadley, blushing. "Never" I said. 

We leave and 40 minutes later we're home. I smile and we go inside. I spot Briella. "Mason" said Briella. I look at her. She doesn't notice Hadley behind me. "Hey, babe our son is moving around" said Hadley, stepping out. I smile and place my hands on her bump. "Well, well bud, your active today. Well, Miss. Hadley Arrizabalaga, our son is hyper" I said. She smiles. "Well, he is half you" said Hadley. I smirk and kiss her. "Briella, where is Josiah?" I ask. "Uh.... he left me, I got pregnant and I have a 2 month old, my mom has her" said Briella. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine. I knew it was karma for me treating you badly and your Kepa's sister" said Briella. "I am" said Hadley. She smiles at me. "You two talk, I know you have no feelings for her. You need closure, Jaz is calling me anyway" said Hadley. I place my hands on her cheek and smile. "You are my soulmate and I love you, sweet girl" I said. She smiles and tells me she loves me before kissing me. She walks away. We sit down.

"Mason, I know I should have handled everything better. I just.... I couldn't. You amaze me all the time and I was there cheating. You gave me everything and I gave you nothing" said Briella. "You loved me since we were 15 and yes you hurt me, but it took you doing that so I could find Hadley. Look, you didn't deserve to be left with a baby by yourself but you will be fine. Your a great mom, I've seen you with Summer" I said. She nods and looks down. "Look, maybe one day we can be friends but you need to be you before you date and look after your baby" I said. "I have a daughter, Kaia Chambers. I better go, she must be hungry" said Briella, walking away. I walk over to Hadley and kiss her. 

"Everything OK?" asked Hadley. I nod. "I am, I got closure and I love you" I said. "I love you too, so much" said Hadley. We share a kiss and then we enjoy our food. 

In September we have our baby boy, Parker Mason Mount. He looks just like me and Hadley.

Me and Hadley got married 2 years later.

We had two more kids, Gracie Noella and Liam Jay Mount. 

Briella left me broken but Hadley loved me and showed me true love.

So, this one was really fun to write. I enjoyed it. If anyone wants a request, dm me or comment on this book.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx