Trent Alexander-Arnold

NAME: Peyton

You cheat on him

HIS POV: 

Peyton, my girlfriend lives in Manchester and I live in Liverpool because I play for Liverpool. I put on a shirt, jeans and vans. I leave my hair alone and go downstairs. I cook pancakes and orange juice. I sit down and smile. I take a bite and smile. I'm such a good cook. I'm surprising Peyton today, which is my favourite thing to do. I decide to pack some crisps and lemonade. 

I text Alex, or as everyone calls him, the Ox. He says enjoy your day off. I begin my drive to Manchester. I drive for the 41 minutes and I smile. I park outside her house and smile. I step out and grab my bag. I walk to the door and use my keys to let myself in. 

I hear something. I put the bag down and go to the bedroom. I open the door and Peyton is on top of a man. I gasp. "OH FUCK! TRENT!" yelled Peyton. She hops of the bed and pulls her robe to pull over her. "What the fuck? I come up here to surprise you and you do this to me" I said. "I.... I was lonely and I just..... he was there and he made me feel less lonely" said Peyton. "I asked you to move in with me but you said no. I tried to do the best by you but you broke my heart right now. I fucking should have listened to my friends about you living somewhere else. Fuck you" I said. "Oi, stop talking to her like that" said the man. "Who are you?" I ask. "Mark Reynold's" said Mark. "Look, I'm sorry but stay out of it." I said. "No! I love her and she loves me" said Mark. "Oh, so while your with me, Peyton, telling me you loved me, while falling in love with Mark" I said, fuming. "Oh fuck the fuck off. She felt abandoned" said Mark. "Peyton, never contact me again. Oh and by the way, in interviews I am not going to lie about you cheating on me." I said. I turn around and walk out. I get in my car and drive home. 

Once I get home, I go inside and sit on the sofa. I yawn and lie back. I decide to go to a pub. I go inside and order a vodka and coke. I order 5 of them before I realise I'm drunk. "Hi, I'm Adeline, you don't look so good" said Adeline. "I'm Trent. I-I.... my ex cheated on me" I said. "That sucks and now listen, do you have anyone to take you home?" asked Adeline. "No" I said. "Fine, did you drive?" asked Adeline. "Yup. I can't drive home" I said, rubbing my face. "Keys. I'll drive. And don't worry I'm sober. Plus, I am not a serial killer" said Adeline. I nod and we go to my car. I get inside and close my door. Adeline drives home with my directions. She helps me inside and I sit on the sofa. 

"I'm sorry you left early" I said. "It's fine, let me get you water" said Adeline. She goes to get water and brings it back. "You should stay, it's late and I want to be sober to talk to you again" I said. She nods and I show her to the guest room. I give her a shirt. "Thanks, Trent" said Adeline. I go to my room and slide under my covers. 

After 5 months, me and Adeline began dating. Luckily for me she lives in Liverpool and loves football. I love her to bits and she loves me to bits. 

Three years later me and Adeline got married. 

We had a baby girl nine months after the wedding, Scarlett Mae Alexander-Arnold. 

A year later we had a baby boy, Kayden Trey Alexander-Arnold. 

Three years after we had Kayden, we ha a baby girl, Lea Blue Alexander-Arnold. 

I found my true love.

Double update!

Hope ya enjoyed!

Lorna x