Trent Alexander-Arnold

NAME: Millie

Childhood best friends

I used to have a best friend but once he went to play for his football team, we lost touch.  I miss him, I had a massive crush on him. Unfortunately, losing touch ruined us. I got married when I was 18 because I got pregnant with Evie Jane Hynes. Now I'm 22 and divorced a year ago. 

Today I'm starting my new job as a first air/nurse for Liverpool. I need to get ready, luckily I can wear whatever I want as long as it's appropriate. Evie is now 4 and in playschool. Unluckily she's sick. So, she will be coming with me. We get there and we walk inside. 

I go over to the manager. "Hi, Mr. Klopp, I'm Millie Hynes. I'm the new nurse." I said. "Hi, nice to meet you." said Klopp. "I'm sorry for bringing my daughter but she has a fever and I have no one to babysit her" I said. "It's fine, she more than welcome" said Klopp. I smile and show Evie where to sit. "Millie?" said someone. I turn around. "Trent?" I said. "Oh my god it's you!" said Trent. He runs over and hugs me. "Holy shit, it's you" said Trent. "I missed you, so much" I said. "Who is this princess?" asked Trent. "Evie Jane, my daughter." I said. "Where is John?" asked Trent. "She divorced me last year because I wanted another kid" I said. "Oh that's cruel, his an arse" said Trent. "He is" I said. "Hey, after this do you want to hang? You and Evie could come to my house" said Trent. "OK, Evie has a fever though" I said. "It's fine." said Trent. I smile and we swap numbers. Luckily no one gets hurt. I get in my car and follow Trent home. Once we arrive, we go inside.

We sit down and Trent looks at me. "How's your parents?" asked Trent. "They kicked me out. I know it sucks but I don't care. They don't deserve me or Evie" I said. "Your strong" said Trent. "Not always" I said. He cooks us dinner and we dig in. "I was wondering, would you like to go on a date with me? I've liked you since we were kids and then you dated John and I panicked and I just... I really like you" said Trent. "I'd love to, I liked you too" I said. "I better head home with Evie" I said. "OK, Be safe" said Trent. I nod and head home with Evie. I rub my face and put her to bed. I kiss her forehead and go to my room. I yawn and lie on my bed. I eventually go to sleep.

After the date, we went for another and another. Until we became official, when he and Evie had their first outing, I was delighted. It's been a year since we started dating, we moved in together and I quit my job. I was too close to the job. I started writing a blog about my experience as a wag and I've had like 980K readers. 

Right now, he has a match against Manchester United and I'm nervous. That's where John lives and I have a feeling his going to be at the match. I put on a Liverpool jersey and jeans. I put Trent's jersey on Evie and jeans. I smile and put her hair in a ponytail. We get in the car and drive to the stadium. I show the security our passes and go inside. We get to our seats and settle down. I smile at Evie. "When's daddy playing?" asked Evie. "Soon, sweetheart" I said, smiling. "Millie?" asked JOHN. I turn around. "John" I said. "Hi! Hi sweetheart" said John. "Hi, John" said Evie. I look down at her. "DADDY!" yelled Evie, running to Trent. Trent picks her up and kisses her head. "How's my sweet girl?" asked Trent. "So excited to see you play, daddy!" said Evie. "Millie, why is she calling him dad?" asked John. "He takes care of her and his my boyfriend and best friend since childhood" I said. John looks at me. "I thought you loved me" said John. "No, I don't think I did. I never wanted to marry you, I had to cause I got pregnant. I can't say I'm sorry that I did that but you just.... wanted to control me, get married. And when I wanted another kid? You backed  out. Why?" I ask. "I never wanted kids" said John. I roll my eyes and Trent walks over. "John, leave her and Evie alone. I will get you kicked out right now" said Trent. I sigh and John storms off. Trent takes my hand. "You OK?" asked Trent. "I am, Trent. I love you" I said. "I love you too" said Trent. We share a kiss and he goes to play and win. 

Trent kisses me and I kiss back. After that day, we became stronger. We had a baby 9 months after they won the match. A handsome baby boy, Beau Trent Alexander-Arnold. He looks just like Trent. Hence why his middle name is Trent. 

A year after Beau was born, we got married. 

We had twins and they were our last babies, Cassie Rose and Calum Sam Alexander-Arnold. 

I guess childhood friends can turn into lovers. 

I finally updated this imagine!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx