Harvey Elliot

NAME: Reese

Your have twins

Your POV:

Me and Harvey have been dating for 5 years and we're currently awaiting the arrival of our twins in two weeks. I'm tired of being pregnant and just want our sons here. I spot Harvey cooking waffles. 

We planned to have a baby but then surprise it's twins. We were delighted  though to hear the news because two more people to love. Harvey is excited, he can't stop talking about them. They always kick when they hear or Harvey places his hands on my bump. Harvey is excited, he gets advice off the other players and they've been a major help. Perrie and Rachel along with Rebecca have helped me in ways no one else can. They've offered me advice, clothes they had and wanted to pass on. 

Now, its a waiting game for our sons to arrive. "Reese, you should sit down. Your due anyday" said Harvey. "OK, Harv" I said, I go to sit down when I feel pain and water. "Harvey my water's burst" I said. "Fuck!" said Harvey. He turns everything off and grabs the bags. He puts them in the car and comes help me. He helps change my pants and then helps me into the car.

We drive to the hospital and check in. Once I change into a gown and lie on the bed. They connect the wires to track the contractions and let me rest. Harvey texts everyone that needs to know before he focus' on me. "Our sons are nearly here" said Harvey. "They are!" I said, trying to smile but the pain is bad.

I soon get the epidural and then I'm able to breathe. 

After hours of labour, I can finally push. After pushing for 20 minutes our first son, Hendrix Ryan is born and then after pushing for 10 minutes, Hudson Max Elliot is born. Both have light brown hair and blue eyes, but Hendrix has a birth mark on his neck.

Everyone that met them fell in love with them. 

We are delighted with Hendrix and Hudson!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx