Reuested John Stones

football___

NAME: Y/N

Daughter's jealousy  and labour

Y/n's POV:

Today me, John, our 14 year old son, Jordan and our 2 year old daugher, Olivia are going to a football match. Manchester City v Chelsea. John decided to go on paternity leave, to help with the kids in my final months. Olivia is a daddy's girl and is certainly not excited for another sibling.

We get to the family box and settle down. John is sitting beside Olivia, Olivia is on my right and Jordan on my left. "Mom.... I see Jack!" said Jordan, smiling. "So do I, after the match go talk to him" I said. "OK!" said Jordan. I smile, happy that Jordan has great role models. "Daddy! I love you" said Olivia, smiliing. I smile and rub my bump. We're having a girl and John and Jordan are excited for her. 

The match is going great but soon enough Olivia gets agitated and begins to misbehave. "Olivia June Stones!" I said, looking at her. "What" said Olivia. Terrible 2s are the worst. John went down to the players since its half time. Olivia begins crying and screaming. "Olivia! Please, stop!" I said. "Olivia, please stop. Mom's pregnant, she can't be stressed!" said Jordan. 

Olivia keeps crying and throwing food. "OLIVIA JUNE!" I shout. "I WANT DADDY!" screamed Olivia. She screams louder and louder. I know John can hear her since his looking up at us. Jordan nods at him and John begins to walk back. I sigh and John gets here. "Olivia! Daddy is going to be mad! Stop! You upsetting mom" said Jordan. "Olivia June, what is the meaning of this? We bring you to a match and you behave like a bold girl" said John, frowning.

Olivia screams. "I have had it! Your on time out when we get home!" said John. I feel water rushing down my legs. "My waters broke" I said. "Oh fuck.... come on!" said John. Jordan grabs Olivia and follows us to the locker rooms. I lie down and medics come in. "OK, kids sit way over there, might want to cover the youngest eyes and ears." said Jodie, a medic. Jordan nods and grabs ear defenders and pops them on her and gives her a phone. 

I push until we hear a cry. "Rebecca Autumn" said John. "She's a beauty" I said, smiling. Watching John cut the cord. They clean me up slightly and Jordan comes over with Olivia. Jordan's full name is Jordan Augst, while Olivia's is Olivia June and now Rebecca Autumn. 

"Jordan, wanna hold her?" I ask. "Yes!" said Jordan. After he hands her back to me, I smile at olivia but she begins crying and shouting. "I don't like her. She will be your favourite forever. I hate her!" said Olivia. "OLIVIA JUNE! YOU DO NOT SAY THAT!" yells John. Jordan groans. "OLIVIA YOU ARE BEING MEAN..... I'm sorry Livie. Becca is a small baby, who can't do what we do yet. She can't talk, walk or feed herself. She needs mom's and dad's attention because otherwise she won't be able to eat or ge around anywhere. Mom and dad love us all bt Becca needs their attention, just until she is able to do everything herself, OK. I'm sorry for shouting, Livie" said Jordan. Olivia sniffles and looks at him. "Otay" said Olivia. "Wanna hold her?" I ask. She nods and Jordan helps her. I smile and John picks up Olivia. "I'm sorry I yelled, Liv. I hope you forgive your silly daddy" said John. Olivia giggles. "I do, daddy. Wuv you, daddy!" said Olivia. 

After that, she stopped being jealous and of course she still misbehaved but not like that.

I hope you enjoyed!

Was meant to be done Thursday but I was knackered and still was yesterday. Now, I have enough energy to do an imagine!

Lorna xx