Surprise!

Requested by milllliexxxx
Reader has her birthday away from her family due to filming and gets upset about it and Scarlett is there to comfort her xxx

(Set during Civil War)

Y/n's POV:

I woke up early today even though everyone has a day of as the Russo Brothers were kind enough to give us one because of my 16th birthday. But I woke up early to ring my family back in England, because of the time difference, I was sad I couldn't be with them, devastated even i didn't get much sleep cause i cried a lot, you know teenager things, but of course i wasn't gonna tell anyone I didn't want them to worry or fuss over me anymore, they've been asking CONSTANTLY if they want me to fly them out here but my dad's busy with work and it's all too much too handle I told them i was fine with a few facetime calls and then spend the day with them. Well at the moment it didn't seem like they had planned anything, except we all had a sleepover in my trailer, well not all of us it was just us girls. Me, Lizzie and Scarlett, Emily joined us for a movie last night but she had stuff going on today and she had to get up early so she left us to it and wished me an early happy birthday (this woman doesn't deserve hate! Not gonna lie Sharon has grown on me after Falcon and the Winter Soldier judge me all you like i love Sharon!)

I slipped carefully out of Scarlett's grasp who was sandwiched in-between me and Lizzie. I got my laptop from my bedside table and i texted my mum to see if she was awake she texted me back almost immediately and said i was ok to ring them so i logged onto my laptop and facetimed them.

(Italics are the fam a lamb speaking)

"Hi sweetheart!"

"Hi mum, dad, nan, Y/S/N (your sibling/siblings name). How are you?"

"We're all fine here how about you?"

"Yeah I'm fine!"

"How's everyone else; Scarlett, Elizabeth, Robert?"

"Yeah they're all fine i think they're struggling to keep up with me" we all laugh.

"What time is it over there sweetheart it still looks quite dark"

"Ummm i think it'ss....." I checked my phone. "It's just gone 7"

"Oh sweetheart it's still early go back to bed and get some sleep lie in it's your birthday"

"Yeah but i wanted to talk to you!"

"I know darling but you need your sleep and we can talk and call each other during the day and Scarlett called me yesterday that she would send me updates throughout the day with pictures"

"Ok... ok well I'm gonna go back to sleep then"

"Ok rest darling have a proper lie in unless it doesn't ruin the plan" my dad smiled. "And happy birthday again, have a great day, we miss you loads"

"I miss you-"

Disconnected

"more" you finished. The tears that i held back began to release. I curled up on the sofa and just let the tears fall until i nearly jumped out of my skin when i felt a soft hand rub my back. I jolted and sat up now two hands rubbing my arms. I couldn't see who it was as it was dark after i turned out the lights after getting off the phone with my family.

"Shussh shushh don't worry. Don't worry it's me" Scarlett's soft vice came from the dark. Her hands leaving my arms to turn the lamp next to me on. Then her hands moving to cup my face wiping away the tears.