What have I got myself into?!

Day 2 - 2nd December

"Rose?" you whispered as you sat on the edge of her bed gently shaking her awake but when she didn't you became too impatient and started shaking the poor girl vigorously. "Roseeeee wake upppp!" you whined as Rose stirred awake letting a small yawn out whilst rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands. 

"What is it?"

"It's snowing!"

"Yeah I know Squidge."

"I uh- what has your mother been telling you?"

"She said she calls you Squidge after looking at your baby photos.... and she might have showed me a few and now i realise why."

"Dammit." you mumble under your breath. "I'll let you off only you and your mum can call me that ok?"

"Mmmm ok, now let me sleep!"

"But Rose it's snowing!" you whine again.

"What have you never seen snow before."

"Not for a long time no."

"That's it." Rose hurriedly gets out of bed. "I'm making sure that you are going to make the most of this snow this Christmas." You jump up and down clapping your hands in excitement waiting for Rose to get her layers of clothes on, as you already had them on, in the bathroom. "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?!" Rose bursts through the bathroom door covered in clothes with a little beanie you bought for her ages ago and her little snow ugg boots. 

"YES!"

"Let's go wake up mummy first."

"You do that I'll start making the snowman!" you both nod in sync and then run off in opposite directions, Rose going to Scarlett's room to wake her up and you going straight outside to make the snowman.

Scarlett's POV:

"Mum! Mum! MUMMY!" I heard Rose's voice next to me whilst shaking me.

"What is it baby?"

"Can you come play with me and Squidge in the snow."

"Squidge? OH!" I realised. "Did she let you call her that then?"

"Yep!" she giggled making me slightly.

"I'm tired baby maybe later."

"Pleeeeaaasssseeeee!" She gave me the puppy eyes, god Y/n's teaching her all her tricks.

"Rose-"

"Pllllleeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee! We can attack her with snowballs since she has got both of us up early."

"I'M UP!" I jump out of bed getting all my layers of clothes on then Rose takes my hand as we walk downstairs and towards the open door that leads to the back garden and we see Y/n, hands and knees and the floor, attempting to roll a massive ball of snow over a fresh patch to increase the size. 

I nudge Rose slightly and nod my head towards a small fresh patch of snow just by us as she kneels down and forms a small snow ball, so do I. Rose throws her snow ball first but failed as she didn't throw it far enough, thankfully it didn't catch Y/n's attention as she was to busy singing 'Do you wanna build a snowman' loudly and in all honesty it was ok. 

It was my turn to throw mine now but I had an idea. "Hey Y/n!" I shout as she gets up onto her feet with her back still turned and just as she's turning round I throw the snowball. "HEY SCAR LOOK AT MY SNOW-" then the snowball hits her chest parts of it flying onto her face. Rose starts laughing making me laughing. "It's not funny that was my boobie! AND IT WAS MY FAVOURITE ONE AS WELL, YOU HIT LOUISE!"

"Louise?!"

"Yeah! Louise! And the other one is Thelma. As in Thelma and Louise, but Lousie is my favourite."

"You have a favourite boob?!"

"And you don't!!! I still haven't heard an apology by the way."

"I'm sorry!" I continue to laugh. 

"I don't accept your sh- rubbish apology. THIS IS WAR!"

Then Y/n quickly bends down and gathers snow in her hands me and Rose run past her and hide behind the half built snowman. "You dare touch McFlurry!"

"You named a snowman McFlurry?" I furrow my eyebrows but then close my eyes as a snowball hits my face.

"HA VICTORY! JUSTICE FOR LOUISE!"

"Seriously you trying to get revenge for a boob?" 

"YES!"

"Why are you here again?" I joke, slightly laughing.

"Your fault, well no it's my fault actually the fact that I'm so lovable which, and you love me so much and have attachment issues so that's why you invIte me over for the Christmas hol-" Y/n gets whacked by another snowball thrown by me, hitting her other boob. "SERIOUSLY NOW YOUR AFTER THELMA?!"

"What have I got myself into!" I sigh.

"Again you invited!"