Just.... don't! Part 4

Last part

Y/n's POV:

It was the day after the Golden Globe, Scarlett had promised me that she would meet up at our usual place the little cafe on the corner right in the middle of where we lived, her house and my little apartment i rented out whenever I stayed in the states. That's where I was now, waiting for Scarlett, it wasn't 2pm yet, which was the time i told her to come. I picked up the book i was currently reading, 9 Perfect Strangers (if you haven't watch the Amazon series I'm only half way through and OH MY GOD IT'S SO GOOD!) and put my headphones in blocking out the loud chatter of the cafe.

Scarlett's POV:

I rushed into the cafe making a little scene, causing a few people to turn round, look at me and then their eyes widen. I checked my phone in a panic that I was late. 1:55pm. Phew 5 minutes early. I looked round for Y/n, thinking she would be hidden at the back seeing as it was her favourite little spot and she didn't like sitting next to the windows at the front in case people saw her and took photos of her which has happened a stupid amount of times.

I walked round the corner hearing her familiar voice talking to her favourite waitress who was around her age working at the cafe seeing as her mum owned it, Y/n loved talking to her whenever she got the chance. She was so humble, she never turned anyone away asking for a photo, except for when she was with her family. She is where I learn something new about someone or meet someone knew, because she always loved talking to strangers, when it came to her fans she could have hours worth of conversations with them to make them feel noticed.

They stopped their conversation when they saw me coming, Emma (the waitress) gave me her usually, cheery smile and said she would get my usual and Y/n another hot chocolate. Y/n closed her book and put her phone back on charge, turned round in her seat facing towards me. As i took my bag placing it on the floor sitting on the armchair seeing her look down and fiddle with her hands in her lap. 

I stood up slightly leaning over the little coffee table and placed my hand on hers, grabbing one of them gently and rubbing the back of it with my thumb.

"Bubs-i mean Y/n-"

"No! Call me bubs please I've missed it. I've missed you even though i feel like I shouldn't because you hurt me i can't deny i feel like I can't live my life without you, actually i know and i physically can't live my life without you!" she teared up and i walked up lifting her up to stand up and bringing her into a hug which she hesitantly returned which destroyed me.

"Bubs I'm so sorry I didn't want to hurt you I really didn't I'm so fucking stupid to not see how much I upset you! I only realized last night, not being able to sleep, that at the engagement party I danced with Colin to our song."

"Scar- actually it's probably not helping but I was gonna say you're not stupid but you really are!" I laughed slightly making her smile a watery smile.

"God I've missed that smile!" I bought her into another hug. "You know I'm gonna be apologizing for this and trying to make it up to you, probably till my last breathe?!"

"Ok that's a bit dramatic!" She chuckled.

"Not to me! Because I really am truly sorry, I can't begin to explain how shitty and terrible I feel about this!"

"Seriously Scar it's ok!" i sighed in frustration for her not letting me apologize properly which she slightly laughed at as I sat down back on my chair.

"Um excuse me I wasn't done with that hug!" she sat on my lap and hugged me again. "I've missed your hugs! You're hugs are the best! I've missed you so much!" 

"Stoop!" I whine. "You're making me feel even more bad!" I rested my chin on her shoulder holding her closer. "Oh! I want to ask you something!"

"What?!"

"It's nothing bad I promise. So!" I squeal in excitement. "Me and Colin only want a small wedding just family and close friends, very small nothing big And I wanted to know whether-"

"Yeah of course I'll come!" she interrupted me.

"No no! It's more than that!" I squeal a little more especially when i see her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh just tell me!" she sighs.

"Will you be my maid of honour?!" I smile widely.

"Uhhhhhhh say what now?!" her voice shakes.

"Y/n /l/n will you-"

"Ok dial it down a bit people will think you're cheating on Colin and proposing to me, ohhh imagine the headlines!"

"Focus!" I snapped my fingers infront of her face. "Bubs? Will you be my maid of honour for my wedding?"

"Mmmmm no!"

"Wha-" she hugged me again VEERY tightly. 

"Of course. Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes! Ohhhhh I get to plan your hen night!"

"Ok I regret that decision now!" I joke.