Just go! Part 2

Forgot to mention that this is during Black Widow filming

Scarlett's POV:

"Morning David!" I walked on set as David pulled me into a big bear hug as I hugged him back I noticed Y/n in her sweats walking out of her trailer. "Morning bubs!" I yelled over but she probably didn't hear me as she continued walking putting her headphones in for her music.

"How is everything with you two?" David asked me as I shrugged.

"Dob't know haven't spoken to her since... you know. Well I have tried to ring her multiple time but she hasn't answered me so I'm going to try and make it up to her today."

"Ok good luck." David gave me a sympathetic smile letting me out of the hug so I could put my things into my trailer. Of course I felt bad for missing her graduation, which Tom Hiddleston and Brie ended going to instead of me. But I couldn't cancel on Colin again, I mean he's my husband, we're married, it's nice to go on dates.

I checked my little timetable thing that had all the info on when I'm doing particular scenes and who I'm doing them with and first thing I had a scene with Y/n just me and her. I went to the make up and costumes trailer and got into my costume for the scene and got all my makeup done and ready and headed towards set where Y/n already was talking to Cate, probably about the scene.

"Hey Y/n." I greeted her with a smile after her talk but now I knew that she heard me but just ignored me when she didn't say hi back.

"Y/n I-"

"Alright everyone ready?" Cate interrupted me yelling from behind camera. "And ACTION!"

After the scene before I could say anything Y/n walked off to change out of her costume. We were both in the costume trailer together, that was a barrel of laughs, NOT! Y/n just spoke to the girls that were trying to help her out of her costume and that were removing her wig and then she walked back out of the trailer and back on set probably to go talk to Rachel or Florence. I didn't really blame her for not talking to me, I admit it I did a shitty thing. Me and Y/n and been talking about her graduation day for a long time and what we would do after to celebrate it and then I just went and cancelled on her like that for a date. So I was going to make it up to her.

"Hey Y/n." I walked into the break room on set. Nothing. "Since we have short day tomorrow I thought I could try and make up this whole graduation thing to you and take you out, with Rachel, Flo and David. I booked the Toby Carvery!" I force a smile sitting next to her, again nothing, she just continued to stare at her phone."Come on honey I k ow your mad at me but just give me something!" I sighed hut she stood up and walked out making me sigh again but heavily.

As Y/n was leaving the room Rachel walked in and said "Hey Y/n!" "Hey Rachel!" Y/n replied with a smile. "Hey Scar how's your day so far." Rachel came and sat next to me as Y/n went out of sight. "Shit!" I huffed leaning back on the sofa. "How come?" Rachel pout her phone down and looked at me with concern. "Y/n is ignoring me and I mean full on ignoring me she's not even talking to me, I'm trying to make it up to her but it's useless."

"Don't worry hun" Rachel wrapped an arm round my shoulders rubbing my arm up and down. "She'll come around eventually and everything will be back to normal." she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Mmm I hope so." I mumbled to myself.