Sick

Scarlett's POV:

A week ago we landed in Norway to shoot a few scenes for Black Widow and to our surprise it was freezing, apparently Norway usually isn't like this, it's usually mild weather, but for some reason and just our luck it's absolutely, as Y/n would say bloody freezing! 

Thankfully, today I have the day off, which has to be one of the coldest days we've had since we've arrived here, but I'm just thinking of poor Florence and Y/n out there in the freezing cold. I check my watch to see the time 1:00 pm and I get up, make two cups of hot chocolate and get some blankets from my bedroom and head towards where set was as Cate told me Flo and Y/n should be done for the day at 1:30.

As I walk towards where set is I can see Cate with a massive coat on talking to Florence and Y/n who are stood next to each other, no space between them, with a foil blanket wrapped round them for heat. As I reach them everyone walks in different directions and starts to pack up for the day. Florence and Y/n rush over to me, seeing that I had two flasks of hot chocolate with me. They took the flasks off me with a 'thank you' as we all headed to the costume/make-up trailer.

Whilst I was waiting for them to get dressed into their normal comfy clothes I was talking to Florence about the scenes they shot today, and every now and then we could hear Y/n coughing or sniffling in the background. "You ok sweetie?" I ask and she just gives me a smile and nods. "ok we're having a movie tonight in my trailer what movie so you two fancy?"

"Shall we have a comedy?" Y/n asks Florence.

"Anyone watched Grown Ups?"

"Florence you know I love that movie!" Y/n exclaims.

"Oh yeah Grown Ups!" 

"Well looks like it's Grown Ups tonight." Florence chuckles getting out of her chair. "I'm just going to get some more blankets and pillows I'll meet you two in Scar's trailer." she says walking out as I get up and drag my chair so I'm sitting next to Y/n and whilst they're undoing her complicated hairstyle she leans her head on my shoulder. 

"Tired?"

"Extremely!"

"You wanna stay with me tonight? I mean you might swell we've both got to be up at the same time." I wrap an arm round her.

"I thought we both had days off tomorrow?"

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure we have, or maybe it's just me." we both chuckle.

"Oh you mean that meeting with Cate, something about the script?" 

"yeah yeah that's it!" I remember.

"My answer you staying with you tonight is obviously yes, your bed is so much comfier than mine and so much cosier!" she sighs."I'm pretty sure your sofa is even more comfier than my bed!" she sighs heavily again making laugh slightly. 

"You sure your ok? Not meaning to be rude but you look and sound like death warmed up." I place the back of my head on her forehead to get an idea of her temperature. 

"Saying 'not being rude' before a rude sentence doesn't automatically not make it rude!" she smirks.

"I'm just keeping an eye out for you, you've switched me into full on mama bear mode." I raise my hands in surrender. 

After Y/n was finished we walked back to my trailer to find Florence wasn't in there. "Flo?" I call out. "In here!" we hear her voice and we follow it into my bedroom and we both chuckle at the sight of Florence lying on my bed cocooned in a blanket.

"What do you look like you goofball!" Y/n laughs climbing onto the bed after taking her shoes off getting a blanket sitting next to Florence sitting in the middle of the bed.