A Million Dreams

"EXCUSA MOI?" You yelled.

"Y/n dial it down a bit!" Scarlett flushed with embarrassment folding her arms looking around at all the people who's attention you caught.

"What's going on?" Evans came over looking concerned and Scarlett groaned in frustration not knowing what the big deal was.

"She- she - she!" You stuttered and they both raised their eyebrows at you, Chris in confusion as he had no clue what the fuck was going on.

"She's never watched the Greatest Showman!l you pointed at Scarlett finally getting your sentence out. Chris turned to her with his hand over his heart and fake gasped.

"Oh not you too!" She sighed at Chris.

"You've never watched Greatest Showman!"

"I watched the trailer and it didn't seem like my type of movie!" She shrugged. "And so I never watched it. Then you and Chris dramatically hugged each other gasping again. Scarlett rolled her eyes with a smirk fighting through before drumming around to go somewhere where there weren't children, that's gonna work this place is full of them!

"No no Scarlett come back pleaseeeee" Chris pouted then jumping up and down with excitement song with you.

"What?" She sighed.

"You're free for the rest of the day! So are me and Y/n! Can we-"

"No!" She interrupted.

"I know it Chris she doesn't love us anymore!"

"Now hang on! I didn't say that!"

"You didn't need to!" Chris dramatically snapped back.

"Pleaseeeee Scar can we watch it?" you gave her the puppy eyes because you knew she couldn't say no to you especially when you gave her the puppy eyes.

"Fine!" She threw her head back and groaned.

"Come on!" You grabbed her hand and dragged her to your trailer.

"Sit!" Chris pointed down to the sofa standing in front of Scarlett.

"Ok ok ok!" You ran back into the sofa area. "Ready?!" You asked Scarlett with a big smile who didn't look too enthusiastic.

"Aww cheer up Scar!" Chris chuckled. "Turn that frown upside down!" He tugged at the corner of her frown, physically, to make her smile making you and Chris giggle at her unimpressed face and she raised her eyebrows at Chris.

You jumped onto the sofa, literally, wrapping yourself in the blanket you got off your bed cuddling up to Chris lying on his chest.

-when they sing a million dreams-

You looked over to Scarlett who had a slight smile on her face. She forgot Hugh was in in it so that made her a little less hesitant to continue to watch it.

Every now and then she'd look over to you and Chris all cuddled up singing along quietly, mouthing the words. She shuffled towards you more leaning on your arms taking some of the blanket and putting it over her, then hugging you me arm.

-when they sing The Other Side-

You and Chris were dancing around in your seat and at this point Scarlett had just given up and was silently chuckling to herself. And then she soon realised she was nodding her head song to it.

"Dammit!" She cursed herself.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I think I like it" she mumbled.

"Sorry can't hear that Scar!" Chris smirked.

"I said I like it ok! You guys were right it's good!"

"High five kiddo! Chris high fives you.

-Tightrope-

"You better be quiet Scar for this one!" Chris warns.

"What why?"

"It's Y/N's favourite song" he whispers back soon interrupted by you shushing them because the music started.

Scarlett at first didn't like the sound of it as it sounded sad which it kinda was but she shuffled even closer to you moving her head from your arm to your shoulder. Half way through the song you realised that she moved, being to invested in mouthing the words, you leaned your head on top of hers.

-Never Enough-

"I don't trust this bitch she keeps looking at Hugh full of lust!" Scarlett's eyes widen and you and Chris smirked each other.

"What?" She whined. "Why are you smiling at each other like that?!"

"Cant say!" You grinned.

Just then she stops singing and Hugh comes onto the stage and she brings him in and kisses him, you and Chris look at Scarlett who's got her mouth wide open in shock and then she flips off the TV.

"Bitch!" She mumbles.

-From now on-

"Scarlett leaned her heads upwards so see a little pool of tears welling up in your eyes. Chris noticed Scarlett looking at you for some reason so he took a quick glance as well and when he realised he rolled his eyes.

"Every time!"

"IT'S A VERY EMOTIONAL SONG!"

-At the end-

"Sooooooo?" You and Chris stared at Scarlett huddled together.

"Sooooooo?! So what?"

"Did ya like it?" Chris asked enthusiastically.

Scarlett sighed. "Ok ok! You were right it's a very good movie!"

"Victory!"