Be nice!!!

Requested by FeedMeWithBabies

Reader has worked with Scarlett before and get's a role for the new marvel movie and is nervous about meeting all the new people and Scarlett helps her settle in a meet everyone else.

Reader is 15/16

Scarlett's POV:

"So you've worked with the new girl before?" Hiddleston asked me.

"Tom for what feels like the hundredth time yes, I worked with her in 'We Bought A Zoo' last year."

"Is she nice?" Hemsworth stupidly asked me.

"Chris I don't want to have to explain it to you all again! I wouldn't have told her about the audition for the role if she wasn't a lovely girl."

"Wait you told her about this role" Evans teasingly smirked.

"Oh fuck off!" I sighed

"Ooooo you can't use that language when she arrives" Robert teased.

"Oh trust me she's heard worse when filming"

"Yeah that is true kids don't stop Scar's cursing when we filmed Nanny Diaries her language infront of the little boy was terrible" Evans laughed.

"I can't help it!" I whined.

"Scarlett" the director popped their round the corner and everyone's attention turned to him. "She's here if you wanna come see her."

"Ohh lets go see her" Robert squealed like a little kid.

"Woah woah woah if all you guys go you're gonna scare her let me go first and I'll bring her here to meet you all after and when i do BE NICE!" I warned. "And I'm looking at all of you.... except from Tom"

"Uh what?!" Robert argued.

"What can I say Rob I'm lovely!" Tom smiled.

I rolled my eyes and gave a heavy sigh as i walked out and followed the director to where Y/n was. As soon as she saw me and massive smile showed on her face as she ran up to me and gave me a massive hug.

"Hi love! I missed you!" I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"I missed you too!" she hugged me tighter. "I so glad I'm doing this with you, you know how I am with new people"

"Tell me about it you hardly spoke to me the first few weeks of filming!" I chuckled.

"Yeah because again I hate meeting new people but mainly because you were THE Scarlett Johansson, I mean you still are to me" she exaggerated as she pulled away from the hug.

"You're such a big goofball!" I pulled her back into another hug.

"Not as goofy as you!" she chuckled.

"Right ok that's enough let's go meet the other yeah?!" she hesitantly nodded. "Hey you'll be fine their all lovely and they'll adore you and I'm here there's nothing to worry about!" she smiled at the reassurance.

As we walked back to the others she reached out and held my hand as I could feel her nervousness build up even more! "Hey guys this is Y/n, Y/n this is Robert, Chris H, Chris E but we all call him Evans, Tom, Mark, Jeremy, Sam and Cobie."

"Hi kid nice to meet you" Jeremy greeted.

"Hiya kiddo" Robert smiled.

"OmG iT's RobERt DOwNey JR!" Y/n squealed making everyone laugh a little.

"I like her" Robert giggled to which Y/n smiled at.

"It's lovely to meet you sweetheart!" Cobie smiled sweetly and Y/n gave a little wave. "Don't worry I can understand if your nervous being here I would be aswell especially with him here" she laughed as she pointed to Sam.

"You mother-" I quickly put my hands over Y/n's ears which made her laugh.

"So have you done any acting jobs before this and We Bought A Zoo with Scarlett last year?" Cobie asked.

"FINALLY SOMEONE REMEMBERED WHAT I TOLD THEM!" I sighed loudly.

"Calm down Scarlett!" Y/n laughed. "Um yeah Cobie obvipusly like you said and Scarlett i did We bought a Zoo with her last year in 2010, i did Nanny McPhee Returns and then my first ever big movie was in 2009 when i did Nativity."

"Nooooo that's where i recognized you from!" Tom gasped. "You play Bob's sister and you were like a proper chaotic duo!"

"Yeah that's me!" Y/n laughed slightly.

"Ohh I can't believe it Chris it's Bob's sister!" Tom squealed to Hemsworth.

"Tom I have no idea what you're going on about but you do you!"