Dont leavee meeee

Day 19 = 19th December

Requested by SimpForScarlettOlsen

"Do you have to leave."

"I'm afraid so sunshine." You hug Rose back before standing up going to hug Scarlett who was pouting down at the floor with her arms crossed.

"Scarletttt?"

"I'm not happy with you!"

"I know!" you hug her.

"Why are you leaving me?"

"It's Christmas SCar I want to spend it with my family."

"But I'm your family."

"Yeah you are I'm talking about my other family." You pull away from the hug but Scarlett doesn't. "Scarlett?"

"No!"

"Please I have to go or I'll miss my flight!"

"Good!"

"Colin can you help please?"

"Yea sure!" Colin chuckled placing his hands on Scarlett's shoulders dragging her slowly away. "Come on love she need to get her plane!"

"Piss off Colin!"

"Scarlett I need to-"

"NO!" She grips into your arm trying to keep you with her. You were able to release from her grip her and shield yourself with the door. "I'll see you in a few weeks love you!" You kissed Scarlett and then cheek knelt down slightly gave Rose a quick peck then rushed out.

"Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey!" You mumbled as you walked out the front door and got in the taxi that insists of taking you to the airport took you to Evan's house.

What happened was that your flight was cancelled but instead of telling Scarlett you wanted to prank her making her think you were leaving at first but then come back and surprise her and Rose, the only person who was all behind it was Colin.

"Hey Dodger!!! Hello gorgeous!" You knelt down kissing and stroking Dodger when you came into Evans house.

"Are you still talking to Dodge or are you talking to me?"

"I'm still talking to Dodge!" You laugh standing up again hugging Evans in a big bear hug. "Hey Evans Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas darling!" Evans squeezed you tight. "I've just ordered pizza tonight if that's ok with you?"

"Yeah that's fine! Thanks for letting me stay the night again!"

"No problem kiddo. Tell me this plan again." Evans picked up your suitcase and carried it to the guest room where you would be staying.

"So tomorrow is Christmas Day and when you bring the presents over to Scars house I'll be in the boot then you ask Scarlett to help you carry in the presents from the car and when she comes outside and opens the boot I'll scare her and I'll spend the rest of the day with her."

You and Chris watched the Holiday, that was your choice and then he choose Nativity as everyone kept telling him to watch it as you were adorable in it. Then you had your pizza whilst watching another Christmas film before you both headed off to bed, Dodger usually followed Chris to bed but tonight he followed you and slept on your bed with you.

The next morning you woke up had breakfast with Chris opened your presents from him as he opened his from you and Dodger had a few presents from you which were a few treats then some new toys.

Then it was time to drive round Scarlett's. You sat in the front with Chris on the way there no matter how much protested and begged for him to let you sit in the boot he told you no and it's too dangerous, kill joy. So when you got there Chris went in Scarlett's house having Colin let him in as you got in the boot.

You crouched down and hide behind the bags of presents as you heard Scarlett asking Evans why he needed help. "Why in the world do you need help have you seen the size of me compared to you?!" Scarlett opened the boot still looking at Chris in confusion as you emerged yourself from behind the presents.

"Boo!"

"JESUS!" Scarlett screamed as you and Chris burst into laughter. "What in under Gods name are you doing here?!!!! You're supposed to be on a flipping plane!"

"You silly girl I'm staying for Christmas my flight was cancelled!"

"So where are you staying?" You smacked your forehead.

"I can't be dealing with her right now!" You jumped out of the boot and walked into the house.

"YY/NNNNNNN!!!!" Rose ran down the stairs and jumped into your arms as you spun her around hugging her.

"I thought you were leaving?"

"Aww is never leave you!"