Happy late birthday

fiinewallss i felt bad you had to wait another year so here's a late birthday xxx So everybody wish Carolina a late happy birthday 👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳

"ROSE I NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN!" Scarlett called from her kitchen at her daughter who was busy watching her best friend and sister figure, Carolina on the TV in one of her movies. Rose huffed with a sigh as she got up and headed to the kitchen yet again to help her mum with something for Carolina's birthday that was coming up as the girl was coming over soon as Scarlett still needed to get ready.

"Yes?" Rose poked her little head above the kitchen counter hiding her smile from trying to contain her laughter from the sight in front of her which was her mum who was supposed to be the one of the greatest cooks to Rose struggling to bake a cake for her best friend. 

"Help me." Scarlett pouted, jutting her bottom lip out. "Who knew you had to do so many things to bake a ffff...." Scarlett looked at her daughter who hoisted herself up ion the counter watching her pace around. "....fudging cake!"

"Yeah it's called a recipe!" Rose smirked.

"What has Carolina been teaching you?!"

"So you wanted help with the cake?" Rose jumped off the counter taking the recipe Scarlett had printed off whilst Scarlett stared at her daughter as she reminded so much of the other girl in her life that meant so much to her. God she was in for the long run when they grew up. 

"So you need two eggs next and then-"

"Right thank you sweetheart." Scarlett smiled at Rose. "That was the only thing i needed help with I just couldn't read it." Scarlett smiled again making Rose sigh and walk back to the movie she was watching.

"Get glasses mummy!" 

"Less of the cheek you!

Time skip

"Ta da!" Scarlett bought the cake out of the oven as she revealed it to Carolina who had just arrived to celebrate her birthday with her two favourite people and Rose who were sat next to each other at the kitchen counter taking in all the mess left on the counter and also with questionable looks directed at the cake.

"Wow Scar umm it's-"

"Terrible I know." Scarlett sighed as she walked round the counter to sit next to Carolina and dramatically rested her head on her shoulder. "I don't get what I did wrong?! I put all the ingredients in it. Sugar, butter, eggs, baking soda."

"Flour?" Carolina questioned Scarlett before it went silent.

"Oh fuck it!" Scarlett yelled sighing again keeping her head rested on Carolina's shoulder. Carolina and Rose looked at each other with cheeky smirks before turning to Scarlett and whispering "Language." that was before Carolina got an egg to the head, courtesy of Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, making Rose giggle and Scarlett. "Oh you find that funny do you Rose?"

"Uh oh!" Carolina took a handful of baking soda that was scattered across the kitchen counter and chucked it at Rose. No one knows how but it soon turned into a massive food fight with, of course, rose winning. Everyone then cleaned themselves up and sat down with each other watching Carolina's favourite movie.