Shush it's okay, I'm here

Requested by SDAMLbookies

Reader has really bad anxiety and Scarlett takes her shopping but they both realizes that paparazzi r out there before they even get out the car so Scarlett pushes Reader to leave the car because she knows that all she needs is a slight push but Reader says no and starts tearing up and eventually scar exits the car and goes to the readers side and leads her to the shops

"Y/n i promise you there is nothing to be scared of now come on I'm right here just get out of the car and before you know it you'll be safe in the shop." Scarlett tried to reassure you, breathing speeding up in the front passenger seat of her car.

You shook your head frantically and hugged your legs, chin resting on your knees. "No! No! Scar I'm sorry I don't wanna go out there!"

Scarlett's heart broke at the sight in front of her she undid her seatbelt leaning over to give you a hug. "I know sweetheart but you've got to face your fears you think I love doing interviews after some of the shit things that have happened to me?" She stroked your hair softly. "I'm not forcing u into anything build you don't start pushing yourself now you'll continue doing this until your my age and you'll make yourself ill by doing it it's not good for you sweetheart!" She gave you a sympathetic look then got out of the car and walked round to your door and opened it. You closed your eyes and covered your ears at the sudden noise of paparazzi yelling yours and Scarlett's name and the blinding flash of lights.

Scarlett held her hand out to you and have you another sympathetic smile. "You're not alone ok? I'm right here!" You took her hand and got out of the car putting your glasses on to protect you from the blinding flashes. "Well done bubs you're doing great you're fine." Scarlett whispered from behind you with both of hands on your shoulders guiding you through the crowd.

Just then someone got right in your face with a camera shouting things like 'give us a smile!', 'looking beautiful today', 'why don't you smile more come on.' Then Scarlett practically exploded. She pushed you further into the shop then turned round to the guy. "Why don't you just fuck off, stop harassing a teenage girl before I chop something off that makes you unable to have children!"

She turned back round walking back into the shop and she could see you doing your breathing exercises that helped you calm down. There was a lovely girl, quite young early 20's that sat down next to Y/n rubbing her back. I rushed towards her kneeling down, I thanked the girl as she got up and left saying she was going to get security to tell everyone outside to basically fuck off.

"Sweetheart look at me, look at me focus on your breathing ok? You alright?" You nodded. "I'm so sorry bubs I shouldn't have forced you into it!" She bought you into a hug.

"No it's ok, to be honest it was all fine until that dude!"

"I'm so sorry!" She apologised again and you shook your head.

"It's not your fault."