3am

(I know I'm way behind I'll catch up with it this weekend, school's just kept me really busy)

Day 4 = December 4th 

I jolted awake from a loud crash coming from downstairs in the kitchen, my mind instantly went to something bad and I rushed to check if Rose was still in her room, and Y/n was at a friend's house for a sleepover, Rose was sleeping peacefully safe and sound, thankfully. I carefully walked down the stairs to make sure not to make much noise. As I turned the corner to see who was making the noise in the kitchen my shoulders instantly relaxed seeing Y/n rummage around the fridge, bringing out the carton of milk before pouring it into a glass and helping herself to cookies.

"Are you seriously eating cookies at 3am in the morning?!" I sighed slightly scaring her.

"What?! If it's good enough for Santa it's good enough for me!"

"What are you doing here anyway? You're supposed to be at your friend's house SLEEPING!"

"One I never sleep and two it got boring." She hoisted herself up on the kitchen counter taking another cookie from the plate then picking it up and offering me one, which I took before getting the carton of milk out again and pouring myself a glass off milk.

"Why did it get boring?"

"They were all talking about their boyfriends, and cause I'm a single Pringle I couldn't really be involved with the conversation."

"Did they not talk to you about anything else."

"No not really, just asked about you and that's it."

"They asked about me?" I hoisted myself up on the counter as well, next to her.

"Yeah, which is fine but I feel like sometimes they are only friends with me because I know you and Robert and all the others."

"Awww sweetheart they probably don't mean any harm."

"Yeah you're probably right." She leans on my shoulder. "I just told her mum that I had a family emergency and she's just drove me back. I'd rather be here anyway."

"Me too. I missed you, it was too quiet here."

"I missed you too." She slightly chuckles. "I'm going to bed it's been a long day." She gets down from the counter and heads upstairs. "Night."

"Night sweetheart." I stayed downstairs for a while finishing off the cookies left on the plate and finishing my glass of milk. After I headed back upstairs towards my room, but my mother instinct was telling me to go and comfort Y/n. I did fell sorry for her, she finds it really difficult to make friends and even though she loves everyone she works with she just wants a few friends the same age as her. 

I walked quietly as possible into her room that she always slept in when staying over. She seemed to be sleeping as I heard her heavily breathing, so just to double check I sat down beside whilst she had her back to me. I leaned over stroking the hair out of her face that fell in front and kissed the side of her head. 

"Sorry about tonight darling, just know that you're always perfect to me. I love you more than life itself my little bean. Night, night, sweet dreams bubs." I carefully got up from the bed trying not to make any sudden movement s incase of waking her up, going back to my room and falling asleep soon after.