I can't lose you

Requested by rebecca_1360

Reader is 18

Y/n's POV:

Today had been a tough day, so many stunts! Now I can finally go home have a shower, put my onesie on and watch Notting Hill (if you haven't watched it....watch it!) and order a pizza or a burger, ohhh I don't know! Scarlett kept offering me a ride home as it was getting dark but I reassured her it was fine and i had to come in earlier than everyone tomorrow to finish some of my scenes off. I hopped in my car, listening to my chill car playlist when suddenly a car swerved infront of me.

"SHIT!" I yelled out with car honking there horns behind and infront of me, with instinct I swerved left but the guy who suddenly came in front of me had basically did a U-turn meaning he was heading towards me. That's when I felt something go into the side of my car, i felt my hair rise upwards as my car flipped onto it's side. With all the force my head whacked against the door knocking me out.

Everything went black.

All i heard was car doors closing, people coming up to my car in a panic asking if me if I could hear them, and then one of them calling an ambulance.

Scarlett's POV:

The next morning I arrived at set and it was practically a ghost town. I was at least expecting a few people to be there as Y/n came in early to finish some of her scenes. 

"Helloooo?" I called out peeking into different places like everyone's trailer, the costume trailer, the make up trailer. I went to the place where everyone went for breaks with was the mini lounge on set. I peeked through the window quickly before entering seeing everyone, and I mean everyone in there, all the cast, directors, film crew, costume designers and team, make up crew, everyone! Looking at something, probably the TV, what could be so interesting?

"Good morning everyone what are we all doing in here?" I chuckling placing my handbag on the floor. As I came in the cast, who were all sandwiched on a sofa, stood up in front of the TV like they were hiding it for some reason.

"Scarlett..." Robert started.

"What are you all doing in front of the TV? You're acting like a bunch of little kids that have broken a vase and don't want their parents to find out." I laugh slightly. "Wait where's Y/n?" 

"Scarlett you might wanna sit down" Chris comes up to me as my smile fades.

"No I don't want to! Why would I need to sit down? What's happened to Y/n Chris? Where is she?" I practically yelled. He opened his mouth to say something before the news presenter interrupted him on the TV.

"Last night we received information that the young, famous actress Y/n Y/l/n was involved in an accident last night due to a drunk driver. We haven't yet received any new recent news, all we know at the moment is that the actress is in critical condition at the hospital."

My legs felt weak I reached out to the wall to hold for my balance but Chris held me immediately, holding me close, letting me cry. Everyone else joined, most sobbing. After a few minutes everyone had to go back home as the brothers gave us all a day off. 

"I wanna go see her" I mumbled to Chris.

"Let's go then" he smiled sympathetically and held my hand, then Lizzie ran up to me and held my other hand.

The ride to the hospital was silent except from the radio playing quietly in the background. When we got there a lovely nurse who apparently was the main nurse looking after and checking up on Y/n showed us to her rooms and on the way gave us an update on how she was doing.