Thunderstorm

You watch a thunderstorm with Scarlett

kejh05 love you 3000!

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n what's gonna happen to Emily?! What's gonna happen?! OHHHH NOOO SHE DIDN'T OHHHHH!" Scarlett squealed watching A Quiet Place for the first time, making me giggle because we had just got to that scene. "OHHHH CONTRACTIONS AS WELL THE BASTARDS!!!" Then something suddenly spooked her making her scream slightly but it wasn't from the movie it was from outside. It was the sound of thunder.

"OHHH SCARLETT! It's a thunder storm! Can we watch it please?" you whined pouting.

"Bu-bu-but but I wanna see the end of this! I wanna see what happens to Emily!" she whined, but I gave her the puppy eyes. "Pleaseee then I promise you we can watch the second one without any interruptions!"

"There's a second one?!" you nodded. "Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey!" she sighed making you giggle.

"Pleaseeeee I don't get to see much thunder storms just the rain and even though I love the rain it gets boring, pleaaaseeeeeeeee!!!!!"

"Ok!" she sighed but couldn't deny the smile forming on her face, so she grabbed the pillows as she stood up and the blankets from the sofa and made her way with you to the windowsill to watch the thunderstorm.

Scarlett leaned back on the walls you sat in between her legs leaning on her chest and stomach as she wrapped her arms round you resting her hands on your stomach, mindlessly tracing light patterns on your stomach waiting for the thunder to rumble again or waiting for lighting to flash.

"Ohh did you see the lighting did you see it?" you squealed.

"Yeah I saw it bugs!" Scarlett chuckled.

"Now we have to count!" You leaned back onto her. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ,9, 10." you and Scarlett counted together before you heard the sound of thunder again.

"10 second, how far is that?" you turned your head to look up at Scarlett.

"You have to divide it by 5 so it's 2 miles away. Oh there's some more lighting start counting again!" Scarlett pointed. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ,7 -" then there was another sound of thunder

"Well that was rude!" You joked.

"It's getting closer!"

You and Scar continued this until it closer and closer until it became 0 seconds in between the lighting and thunder. "Woowwww did you see that Scar?!"

"Yeah it was awesome!" Scarlett smiled at you pressing your face against the glass intrigued by the weather outside. "Come back you're warm!" Scarlett whined pulling you back to lean against her wrapping you up in the blanket. You watched the storm for a little longer.

"I think it's past now bubba!" Scarlett looked down at you, eye still glued to the outside.

"Ok!" you sighed. "Let's go finish the movie before I never hear the end of it!"