Naww she's in love

Requested by asakhengoma13

Request: Can we have one were we're like 14/15 and part of the Stranger Things cast as well and we're in an interview with Scarlett and we're reacting to videos fans made about us and Noah Schnapp like cute moments, behind the scenes,y/n and Noah being an iconic duo and Scarlett exposes our relationship with Noah Schnapp🥺😂

I FUCKING LOVE THIS ANND I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND I THOUGHT OF NOAH INSTANTLY BUT THEN I FORGOT AND YOUR COMMENT/REQUEST REMINDED ME OF THE IDEA SO THANK YOU MY DARLING. Again freaking love it

Ok so reader is around 16 turning 17 soon, in interviews for Endgame Noah let's say has just turned 17(just pretend it all adds up) and we are sort of in a secret relationship, well yeah in a private relationship we have a really close friendship aswell though like Millie and Noah but all the fans ship us together, basically like some people with Chris and Scarlett.

No warnings just fluff maybe if you count Scarlett being a cheeky, but adorable, monkey then that's the only warning.

Ohh and reader's British!

These past few years have been great, I've done so many great projects with great actresses and actors, such as Nicole Kidman, Kate Winslet (yes I know I'm obsessed), Johnny Depp, Jennifer Lawrence and many more. Add that onto the Marvel projects I've continued with the people I know and love and have grown closer and closer to every day. In 2017 I also became a part of the famous TV show Stranger Things. I was nervous because I joined later than everyone else and i was nervous about settling in but everyone was lovely, they treated me like family like at Marvel. Winona and David were obviously like the parents, Natalie was like my big sister, and Millie and Sadie became two of the people I'm closest to of course including Scarlett. But it was nice to have people close to me that are my own age. Even though me and the girls were really close I would have to say me and Noah created the closest bond.

Our minds were practically the same, we had so many moments where one of the cast members would say or do something and me or Noah or both of us felt the need to comment on it it, we ended up saying the same thing, or similar things at the same time. The fans picked upon this and what seems like overnight everyone was hoping we'd get together but we always told them it was just platonic, platonic soulmates, best friends. Although I hated to admit it after denying we had no feelings for each other, just best friends, I did soon start developing feelings for Noah. Turns out he did too. I'm not sure exactly how or when it happened but we ended up starting to date. We wanted to keep things private. That all happened near, on or after my 16 birthday and now it was coming up to my 17th birthday so me and Noah had been going strong for nearly a year now growing closer by the second and finding more things we love about each other everyday.

How he mocks my accent but secretly adores it. He knows how I like my tea and when on set always makes sure I have one when I need one and when I don't he'll sprint off and get me one, make it just how i like it. I know he loves when I hug him from behind, for example I'll be doing a scene with Millie or Sadie and he'll be talking to Finn and when I'm finished I'll run up to him hug him from behind, give him a kiss on the cheek and run off again. He's absolutely hilarious as well he can come up with some of the best jokes but also some shit jokes which still turn out as funny, just because they're so bad. But what we love most about each other is that even though we keep our dating life private, we can still act close, because even though we're classed as boyfriend and girlfriend, we're just best friends. We can be ourselves, we don't have to worry about doing something out of the ordinary that will make the fans think we're in a relationship because that's how we acted before we started dating.