You're enough I'm not having another one!

THis just came to me whilst eating me Nandos... OK!!! ALSO SHANG-CHI AND MORE IMPORTANTLY JUNGLE CRUISE ARE COMING TO DISNEY PLUS TODAY OR waitt... yeah tomorrow or today depends on how long it takes me to write this

You and Scarlett doing a movie together, not marvel! Where you play mother and daughter but you'e got a baby sister so here some fun with Scarlett and Y/n trying to look after the baby on the set for a few hours, you can imagine the plot yourself.

The baby is 6-8 months 

Inspired by Friends

You were stood outside set scrolling through your phone waiting for Scarlett to finish a scene then get dressed so you two could go grab lunch. Just then you heard John (.... don't!) running up to you with slight panic spread across his face whilst carrying Hazel. (again... don't!). 

"Hey John you ok?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah everything is fine except that my mum's been rushed into hospital and I have no one to take care of Hazel because she's got a scene to do in a few hours and I know I'll be at the hos-"

"Hey hey hey it's ok I can look after her." he reassured him even though you knew nothing abiut taking care of babies.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah we'll be fine! Won't we darling?" you cooed at Hazel as you took her from John's grasp.

"Thank you so, so much Y/n i owe you big time!"

"No need to thank me now go help your mum take your time we'll be fine." you gave him a smile.

"Right ok the baby bag with everything is in the set lounge on the couch, the stuff in there should last you-"

"Oh go already!" you shooed him off before he ran to his car driving off set. "Oh boy! Guess it just you and me hey babes? I mean how hard can it be?"

- 10 minutes laturr- 

"Hey shushhh." you tried to coo Hazel as she was screaming her head off crying for some reason, nothing was working, you tried feeding her, giving her her bottle, giving her her favourite toy, changing her nappy, nothing was bloody working!

"Hey why is Hazel cr- OK WHICH IDIOT GAVE Y/N A BABY?!" Scarlett walked into your trailer where you were trying to calm Hazel down.

"No one gave her to me, I took her-"?

"Uh say what?!" Scarlett interrupted you before you could finish.

"I said to John I would happily take her for a few hours while he deals with a family problem."

"Ohh no what happened?"

"I would tell you but i'm losing my mind I can't even remember my own name! I mean what am i supposed to do it's already been 10 minutes and I want to cry and it won't stop crying!" you whine whilst keep bouncing Hazel.

"Umm Y/n 'she' not 'it'!" Scarlett corrected you.

"Yeah, I'm not so sure!"

- 20 minutes latur -

Scarlett now had taken over trying to calm Hazel down who stopped screaming but still was crying, bloody kids! Scarlett and you and tried to feed her multiple times with one success making you run out of ideas to calm her. 

"Try feeding her again." you suggested.

"I already fed her!"

"Yeah! That's why i said AGAIN!" your rolled your eyes sighing heavily. "Hey wait now this is exactly what she wants!"

"HUH?!" Scarlett looked genially confused and also concerned for you.

"We can't turn against each other that's just what she wants!"

"Ok y/n sweetheart i think you need to sit down." Scarlett patted your shoulder whilst sitting you down on your sofa. "Oh Y/n I thinks he's stopped." Scarlett gasped as she heard Hazel's cries die down as her eyes soflty closed.

"Or have i finally gone deaf?"

"Shush!" Scarlett placed a finger to her hand after removing her hand from your mouth to stop you for talking.

"Oh I can finally hear my favourite sound again!" 

"And that is...?" Scarlett asked in a hushed tone.

"My tummy grumbling one of the main excuses for food!" yous stood up looking through the cupboards pulling out microwavable popcorn. 

"Are you crzy?!"

"What?!"

"That's gonna make noise! No!"

"Oh what?!" you huffed as Scarlett put the popcorn back in the cupboard. "Party popper!" you sighed sitting down on the sofa crossing your arms. 

- 30 minutes laturrr - 

Whilst Hazel slept you and Scar ended up falling asleep together on the sofa out of exhaustion. Then Hazel, unfortunately started to stir awake which also meant she began to start crying again, not as loud this time but still it was crying! It woke both you and Scar up, almost wanting to cry at hearing the dreaded sound again.

"Your turn." Scarlett smirked at you.

"Fine!" you huffed getting up from the sofa and picking up Hazel from the crib you bought from set into your trailer.

"Whilst you do that..." Scarlett hoisted herself up from the sofa walking towards your bedroom. "I'm gonna go scream into a pillow." you rolled your eyes at Scarlett as you laid Hazel in a comfortable position in your arms, both for her and you.

"Bouncy baby, Bouncy baby, Ooh baby baby, Ooh baby baby, Ooh baby baby." you rocked Hazel side to side smoothing whilst bouncing her up and down gently, noticing her eyes not long closing slightly until they were fully closed and you heard the soft snore coming from her little body. "It worked! Ooh baby baby baby, ooh baby baby baby!" you continued your actions just to make sure she was properly asleep. 

"You're a blooming genius!" Scarlett whispered coming out from your bedroom.

"Scar?"

"Mmmm"

"I mean I know I still a teen but like even when youre my age yous till think about stuff, have you ever thought about -"

"Yous top right there madam!" Scarlett interrupted you pointing at you. "I've already got you! You're enough! I ain't having another baby!"

"Hey-"

"Hey!" You heard someone whisper coming into your trailer. "It's me." You smiled at John as you turned around to show Hazel fast asleep still in your arms. "Was she good? Did she cry?"

"Only for about a week." you smiled sarcastically earning a chuckle from John but an elbow in the side from Scarlett. "Ow you b-" Before you could finish Scarlett out her hand over your mouth to shut you up. 

"Baby present."

"I was wondering tomorrow whether you wanted to have a few minutes with her whilst i get my lunch I mean you don't-"

"NO!" You and Scarlett replied in sync, but not too loudly.

"Ok!" John chuckled.