Oh Jesus!

Day 26 = December 26th 

Requested by babwsyay

My ickle fruit bowl🍎🍉🍊🍓

Merry Christmas peanut hope you have a great day with your family xxx

Bubs🥰❤️

Merry Christmas Scar and get ready for your surprise soon! xx

My ickle fruit bowl🍎🍉🍊🍓

My what now?

Seen

Y/n! I'm serious what do you mean?!

Seen

I sighed putting my phone away knowing there was no point in trying to get her to talk as she was really stubborn and not going to give up that easily. I walked over to the sofa where Cosmo was on Colin's lap looking around confused of what was going on whilst Rose sat on the floor bouncing up and down in excitement to open the presents from Santa. 

I sat down next to Colin as i told Rose she was feee to start opening her presents, half way through the doorbell went, me and Colin furrowed our eyebrows at each other as we weren't expecting anyone, just a quiet Christmas in. Colin gave me Cosmo as he went to open the door, I mainly focused on Rose opening her presents as she kept telling me to look at what Santa had given her, but also trying to listen if the person at the door was speaking to Colin.

"Oh my god!" I heard Colin chuckle catching both mine and Rose's attention.

"What?"

"Scar, Rose you've got to see this?"

"Oh my god what?!"

"Just go show her!" Colin chuckled to the person at the door, me and Rose turned round to see a familiar face behind a white fake beard accompanied by a full on Santa costume.

"Ho ho merry christmas Rose and little Cosmos and don't worry Ingrid I won't forget you!" Y/n booped my nose making me roll my eyes as she bought me into a hug. 

"I'm guessing this is the surprise?" I whispered.

"Brilliant isn't it?!" Y/n spoke in her normal voice. "10 quid off Amazon!"

"You are unbelievable!" Scarlett tried to hold in her laughter.

"What? Unbelievably gorgeous dressed up as Santa? I know!

"Y/NNN!" Rose finally realised hugging Y/n's legs.

"No no I'm not Y/n I'm Santa although I would like to meet Y/n as she seems like a lovely girl, probably maybe the funniest person in the world?"

I saw Rose do my famous smirk, inherited by me, lucky girl, subtly. "Meh I don't really find her jokes that funny I just laugh so she won't get upset, she's very sensitive."

"Uh what?! I am not! And for your information Rose Dorothy Johansson my jokes are hilarious." Y/n sighed sitting down on the sofa with her arms crossed as me and Rose giggled at her. "No more presents for you!"

"Nooo I'm sorry Y/n I was only joking I love your jokes your the funniest person I know!"

"You're just saying that cause you want presents!"

"I'm not pleaaaseeee forgive me, so i can open my presents?" 

"Right!" Y/n picked her up and placed her on the sofa before tickling her despite her saying no. 

"Mummy help!" Rose squealed whilst giggling.

"You're on your own love!"