Secret Santa

Day 7 = 7th December

Secret Santa

Requested by Natwilly02

I came up with an idea to make this one shot sort of The Office inspired so like parts of it will be them talking to a camera in like an interview - so when they speak to the camera it will be in italics

"Right everyone knows how to do Secret Santa so take a piece of paper." Robert stood up holding a hat with slips of folded paper in it.

"Hang on real quick let me explain to Holland quickly."

"Ha ha!" Tom spoke with sarcasm as he stuck his tongue out at you before you flipped him off with a smile.

"Ok ok children calm yourselves, Holland you go first." Robert held the hat out to him as Tom took out a slip of paper and looked at the name which caused a massive smile to appear on his face.

"Oh god you so obvious it's unbelievable." you rolled your eyes. "No wonder you're shit at poker. You don't have a poker face."

Everyone else then take the name out, Scarlett seemed happy about hers, Lizzie looked a bit nervous, you however had already planned out what you were going to get Evans, hehehehehehe.

Scarlett's POV:

So thankfully I got the person I was hoping to get for Secret Santa. Y/n. Obviously, I already have presents for her but those were mainly the things she's asked for, well not asked but it's not hard to notice her staring at them longing on Amazon or in a shop window.

"I was going to get her something comical or funny but recently I've found out something that has and will change my life forever and Y/n's.... I've recently found out I'm pregnant with my second child." I squeal slightly rubbing my soon to be growing belly. "No one know except from me and Colin obviously, I haven't told Rose yet as I know she'll be too excited and the first thing she'll do is ring and tell Y/n."

So for her present I'm going to give Y/n a hoodie that has 'Big, big sister' on the back of it and one of the many pregnancy tests I took. And just before I give it to her I'm going to tell everyone else so it's just her finding out.

Y/n's POV:

"I HAVE EVANS HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! I already know what to get him, and I'm pretty sure he is going to love it." You scroll on your phone to find the present you've just ordered for Evans.

"Muahahahahah, he loves me so much, he's gonna love me even more after I give him this." you giggle. "Who do i think has got me? Not sure really. I'm kinda nervous knowing my luck i'll probably get someone I've pissed off recently,...... how shit Holland has me doesn't he, he's gonna give me like a tubaware filled with brussel sprouts isn't he, ha jokes on him i love sprouts!"

- skip to when everyone is giving their gifts -

"Right so we have all the presents on the table over there with their names stuck on, the names are typed so the handwriting can't be recognised, we'll go from oldest to youngest." Robert explains.

"Dude! You trying to torture me?!" you argue.

"Shush! Evans you're up." Sam points to the table.

"But aren't you the-?"

"Silence!"

"Fine!" Chris stands up and grabs the present with the name typed 'Evans' from the table, you wait patiently not showing any excitement for him to open your present, just focusing on his facial expressions. His excitement smile fades when he opens the present place his head in his hands, when his shoulders start to shake everyone hears him chuckle and becomes more intrigued on what the present is.