I know this is a kid thing but...

Basically all in all Scarlett reads you a bedtime story.

"SCARLETT?!" you yell from your bed.

"Y/NN?!" Scarlett replies jokingly mocking your tone walking into your bedroom having turned around from nearly leaving.

"Will you stay with me for a bit?" you mumbled into your sheets bring the duvet up to your chin almost hiding the slight embarrassment showing.

"Do you even have to ask?!" she smiled before literally leaping onto the bed next to you, you letting out an 'offff' when she partly landed on you.

"Dork!"

"You're a bigger dork!" 

You both snuggled further into the duvet, Scarlett looked like she was dozing off even though she didn't intend on sleeping in here looks like she already was. But you however couldn't get to sleep for the life of you.

"I know this is probably a kid thing...." you whispered softly to Scarlett.

"Mmm?" she hummed in response turning away from looking up at the ceiling to facing you. 

"But could you read to me?"

"What do you want me to read?" she instantly replied making your grin grow wider.

"You choose." Scarlett got up and went to your mini book shelf that had one or two books on there and then the rest of them were for school. 

"Ohh I haven't read this in ages! I remember reading it for the first time!" she walked back over to you holding up the book 'Girl on The Train.' 

"Ohh i started reading it, it's good so far."

"Well let's read more of it!" she hopped back into bed wrapping an arm round your shoulder and moving you closer towards her, so much that you eventually rested your head on her chest, waiting while she got comfortable and sat up against the headboard of your bed. After she got comfortable in her place she opened the book at the place you bookmarked and began reading. It was quite funny actually, the fact that the whole thing felt so soothing and calming but Scarlett was reading you a book about a girl who had been murdered and an alcoholic was trying to find her killer.

At the start of her reading you were still wide awake so as you listened to her reading you followed of was she was reading from, every now and then her pointing to where she was to remind you or help you if you lost your place. There was about ten minutes of this until you're eyes felt heavy and they started to close slowly. With you it was quite awkward, getting to sleep, you could close your eyes yeah that was easy for anyone but just because you closed you're eyes doesn't mean you instantly feel tired or fall asleep unlike some people you knew. 

So for the next 20 minutes your eyes were closed but still quite awake listening to Scarlett reading with her raspy but soothing voice. Soon you started yawning in between pages, and the thing that helped you, your body and your mind calm down wad the sound of Scarlett's heartbeat. The reason you hadn't been able to get to sleep recently was because of these occurring nightmares, they obviously didn't mean anything i mean when is Scarlett and Tom Hiddleston going to end up in an apocalypse and get killed? But still it freaked you out, the thought of losing her, or any one of them for that matter. Hearing her heartbeat assured you that she was safe, she was there and most importantly she was alive! Still living and breathing.

Before Scarlett knew it, having getting lost in the book and the story, she was interrupted by faint snores coming from beneath her. She looked down and smiled at you getting up to leave but was forced back as you, still asleep, had a tight grip round her waist. Of course she had no problem staying, it was like with you when she slept next to you she knew you were safe and sound. She shuffled further down the bed so now she was lying down you still having a firm grip round her waist. She wrapped her arms round your waist soon falling asleep herself. Both of you safe and sound.