Heartbeat

AngieM_

Reader is afraid of loud noises and it's 4th of July and reader gets scared and Scarlett helps comfort her loads of fluff!

Reader is 16

"To what do British people wear for the 4th of July, do I wear blue, red and white like everyone else or does everyone not do that and it's just in the movies?"

"I don't know?! What was that dress you bought the other day with me, Daya and Jacob?"

"This one?" You pulled it out of the wardrobe showing it to him.

"Yeah that one you haven't won it yet and it looked nice on you!"

"Ok cool I'll see you out there" you smiled as he left your trailer.

"I'll be in the car with Brie and Rob!" Tom called out as he left.

(You can choose between the two)

"Looking goooddd Y/L/N!" Brie smiled as you walked out of your trailer looking your door locking your door behind you. 

"You also look stunning as ever Larson." you smiled walking up to her as she bought you into a quick hug. "Rob?'

"Mmm?"

"You like my dress?" you did a little spin with a big smile.

"You look gorgeous kid." Robert smiled taking your hand and giving you a hug as well before opening the front passenger seat for you to get in. 

"Merci!" you giggled whilst putting your seatbelt in.

"Rob?" Tom called from the back.

"Mmm?"

"What time are the fireworks going to start tonight?" Tom asked.

"Fireworks?!" Your voice slightly cracked.

"Yeah umm not sure bud, maybe about 11 ash or midnight, you'll have to ask Hiddleston or Evans seeing as it was their idea." Robert glanced at Tom through the mirror then going back to looking at the road.

Everyone on the rest of the way there was humming along to the music but you were too nervous to. You didn't like loud noises, meaning you didn't like fireworks. There was no reason behind it, it just spooked you.

When you got there everyone else was there. It was only in Evan's back garden but of course it was still massive, there were tables out stacked with snacks and food. Then there were deck chairs, one for everyone. You spent most of your time with Brie, Robert or Lizzie. Holland was hanging round Hiddleston or Robert, mainly avoiding Sebastian and Anthony. Evans was with Sebastian or Hiddleston and Gwyneth, Scarlett and Cobie were together non stop. 

"Right everyone ready for fireworks?!" Evans yelled, clapping his hands together as everyone cheered in response except for you and Scarlett.

"Fireworks?!" Scarlett mumbled to herself and turned round to you standing on the back porch by the back door of Evan's house, with Robert's coat round your shoulders and your arms wrapped round your was it visibly shaking. 

As Evans and Hiddleston lit the fireworks and ran back up towards the group waiting for the fireworks, Scarlett ran up to you as fast as she could just in time. As the fireworks began to go off your hands went straight to your ears before Scarlett's body collided with yours, putting her hands onto of yours that were still on your ears whilst bringing you closer leaning your head on her chest.

"Shuuusshh!" Scarlett cooed wrapping one arm round your was it resting her hand on your back, rubbing it. "It's ok, shuuushhhh, it's ok, I'm here. Just listen to my heartbeat, focus on that. Just loud noises, nothing can hurt you when I'm with you."