Christmas DAYYYYY!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE TO ANYONE WHO CELEBRATES IT I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY FILLED WITH JOY, HAPPINESS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOD AND PRESENTS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPEFULLY NEXT ONE WON'T BE AS SHIT!!!

"Rose sweetie wake up, wake up it's Christmas!" Scarlett gently shakes Rose awake as she stirs but instantly gets up when she hears the word Christmas.

"Is Y/n up?"

"No I thought you might want to help me wake her up get revenge for yesterday!" Scarlett smirks making Rose laugh as she hops out of bed puts her slippers and dressing gown on before grabbing Scarlett's and and walking to your room.

"Y/n! Y/n wake up sunshine it's Christmas!" Scarlett attempts to wake you up but fails so she nods at Rose for her to try.

"Y/n?..... PRESENTS!"

"I'm up! you quickly hop out of bed and put your slippers on and your dressing gown over your matching pjs with Rose and grab her other hand and walk downstairs to the Christmas tree all lit up with all the presents underneath. 

"OHHH ROSE LOOK AT ALL OF THEM!"

"I KNOW Y/NNNN!"

"SCARLETT SANTA WAS HERE!"

"Are you being serious?" Scarlett whispers in your ear as Rose goes ahead.

"That shows I'm a great actress Johansson. Rose you go first to open your present." Scarlett guides her to the big box as Rose quickly unwraps it with a loud gasp.

" Scarlett guides her to the big box as Rose quickly unwraps it with a loud gasp

"Thank mama!" Rose hugs Scarlett's legs.

"It's was Y/n's idea she told me you were looking at one in the store." Rose runs over to you and gives you a big hug with a thank you as she opens more presents as Scarlett sits next to you.

"Ahhh i remember when i had one of those." you sigh.

"Aww you had one just like it?" Scarlett looks at you.

"God no i had a cardboard box and i drew on it to make it look like a kitchen and my mum gave me an old frying pan to 'use'..... God i sound old!" Scarlett laughed as she leaned on your shoulder watching Rose rip open all her presents.

"Oh before i forget lemme give you your present." Scarlett leaned over the arm of the chair to grab your present as you did the same with her.

"Open them at the same time?" you both nodded as you opened your presents. Scarlett opened hers to a pj set just like yours and Rose's so she would be matching too, then she looked over to you to see you crying. 

"Oh god!" she mumbled. "I'll take that as a yes to liking it."

"Is she crying again?" Rose asks.

"Yep!"

"Leave me alone i feel bad cause this is a beautiful present and i only got you pjs, well i mean i got you other stuff but i feel bad!"

"Oh no honey you don't need to feel bad."

"You got me a necklace that when you look into it you can see my favourite photo of you and me how is that not better that bloody pjs?!"

I'll maybe write more tonight or tomorrow i just did this for guys to read today and help left the christmas joy or whatever ahahahaha - hope you enjoyed and again MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!