Mini Johansson

Erin476

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!!! 👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳😘

"Erin! Erin. Erin!" Scarlett whispered loudly whilst slight nudging the girl who had fallen back asleep in the comfort of her bed in her trailer.

"5 more minutes." Erin mumble turning over in her bed to face way from Scarlett.

"I've already given you 10 more minutes in bed."

"Ok then 10 minutes! Ow!" The young girl winced as Scarlett literally jumped onto of her landing on her side next to Erin on her bed. "You got 10p I wanna call Childline!"

"Happy birthday bubs." Scarlett painted a wide smile on her face.

"You're speaking in a sweet tone... what are you after?" Erin open her eyes slightly to look at Scarlett who was still smiling. "Stop smiling like that."

"This is how always smile!"

"Mmmm?" Then Scarlett started squirming with excitement as it looked like she was hiding something behind her back. "What's that behind your back Scar?" A smile crept on Erin's face.

"Nothingggg."

"It's my birthday you're supposed to be nice to me, that involves telling me the truth!"

"Ok, ok, it' your main present." Scarlett revealed the wrapped gift from behind her back.

"Main? You got me more than one? Scarlett, I told you-"

"Ah ah ah ah shushhhhh." Scarlett placed a finger to your mouth. "Just stop talking and open the damn gift!" Erin didn't waste any time to rip open the wrapping paper to reveal her present which was a large, soft hoodie in her favourite colour.

"Look at the back of it." Scarlett held her hands to her mouth to hid her smile whilst slightly squealing with excitement as Erin laid the hoodie out fully to pick it up and turn it round to look at the back to find lettering on the back to spell out 'Mini Johansson.' Erin went silent as she stared at the hoodie and Scarlett grew worried.

"If you don't like it, I can take it back it's no-" Scarlett was cut off by Erin giving her a massive, warm, tight hug.

"I love it thank you so much." Scarlett smiled and sighed in relief as she wrapped her arms round Erin, returning the hug. "I'm glad you like it. Happy birthday bubs!"