Start of Scarmas

I KNOW I'M BEHIND BUT EXPECT LOTS OF CATCH UPS

this is the begging of Christmas fluffy happy imagines although there is one day I'm allowed to post one sad thing and that will be it DON'T COME FOR ME! IT'S ALL FLUFF IN THE END AT LEAST YOU HAVE RACHEL, FLORENCE AND DAVID IN IT..... 👉👈 ANYWAY!

LET US BBEGIN!!!!

Day 1 - 1st December

"Y/N?!" 

"Yeah?"

"Y/NNN!!!!"

"YEAH?!"

"Y/NN!!!"

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!" you got up walked out of the guest room in Scarlett's house and stormed downstairs to where Scarlett was yelling at you from.

"Thank you! Finally I get your attention!"

"I SAID YES AND YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME!.... grandma." you mumble the last part.

"Ok anyway, I've got to go out shopping for some gifts... and no before you say anything you can't come."

"Why not?"

"One someone has to stay here for Rose and two... it might be you I'm shopping for." and before you could ask Scarlett what she was buying you she ran out of the door shouting I love you to you and Rose on the way out along with 'Rose ask Y/n for help on that thing you're doing." Then the front door shut.

"Right petal what do you need help with."

"Christmas wish list for Santa."

"Ohhh." you there your head back in frustration. "I forgot you were young and believe...... never mind." you stopped yourself. "What have you got so far?" 

"Nothing."

"You're the strangest little girl I've ever met!" you sighed making her giggle slightly.

"You can't think of anything?!" she shook her head. "Mmm right let's think? A new iPad I mean that what the kids want nowadays right?!"

"Nope."

"Is that a no to all the kids wanting an iPad or just you."

"Just me." you sighed again placing your head on the table trying to think of something.

"Come on Y/n think of something!" Rose gently shook you and poked the side of your stomach whilst laughing at your exaggeration. 

"I can't think of anyone you're a very difficult child." you smiled reassuring her it was a joke, was it though? "Do you want a dog like Dodger? Uncle Chris's dog?" She shook her head. "What about a sibling I know its tough sometimes being an only child."

"Don't need one, I have you!" 

"What?" you lip quivered

- 30 minutes latter - 

"Sweetheart? Petal? I'm home! Girls where are you?"

"We're in the kitchen Mummy! Oh and Y/n's crying again!"

"Jesus!" Scarlett mumbled under her breathe making her way to the kitchen.

"It's Rose's fault she called me her big sister!"