Snowed in

requested by JemilysLittleWhore

Scarlett's POV:

"Alright see you next week!" I called out to my agent with a smile and a wave making my way back to my car, but slowly as the road is really icy because it's been snowing a lot recently. I look at my phone as I get in my car instantly turning it on so I can turn the heater on because I'm bloody freezing. God! I'm sounding like Y/n more, and more everyday. Speaking of Y/n even though we, me and Rose, haven't been able to do much these past few weeks because of the snow, we didn't really get bored or mind at all as Y/n has been staying with us for a few weeks for Thanksgiving.

It's become a sort of tradition. A tradition I actual look forward to. Since Y/n is British not American she never celebrated Thanksgiving, well before she met me. The tradition was she would always come over about two weeks before Thanksgiving, then have Thanksgiving with me and my family, then spend about a week after that. So all in all about 3 and half weeks. Then before Rose I always just to go back with her to spend a few weeks with her and her family. Then travel back just before Christmas. I've only gone a few times since Rose and since this year it's just me and Rose we were planning to actually spend Christmas with the Y/l/n's.

I walked through the door shaking my cozy as I took it off to get any snow off. Then my boots that felt like blocks of ice aswell as my feet. I made myself a hot chocolate, took some fluffy socks out of the basket of clothes that had recently been washed. Changed my socks and walked into the living room where i could hear constant laughing and giggling. As soon as i was in sight Rose jumped up and run towards me hugging me instantly, Y/n following soon. 

"What we playing then?" I asked as i sat down on the sofa behind Rose who was sitting on the floor opposite Y/n with the coffee table in the middle. 

"Uno but Y/n's cheating!" Rose giggling as she looked at Y/n's offended face.

"No you're the one that's cheating you put a card that made me pick up 2 and said 'pick up 4' thinking i was that dumb to fall for it" Y/n smirked playfully as Rose laughed more.

"Start a new game I wanna play" I whined childishly sitting down in the middle of Rose and Y/n on the other side of the coffee table.

"I was gonna suggest a new game seeing as Rose has probably looked at all my cards." she smiled collecting all the cards from Rose and dealing them out again.

.......

"Sorry Y/n you lose again!" I smirked. "Uno" I laughed before placing my last card down coming in second place after Rose.

"HUH?! RIGHT ARE YOU TWO I KAHOOTS?! WHY DO I SUCK AT THIS GAME!?" she whined.

"Don't be sad Y/n we can't all be good at this game like me!" Rose giggled.

"WOW!"

"You know she gets that from you" Y/n nodded towards me then Rose.

"Uh what if anything it's both of us."

"ANYWAY! Rosebud you want a snack?" Y/n got up from her place.

"Yes please can i have some popcorn?"

"Yep Scar you want anything?"

"Yep can i have uhh- actually i'll come help you I'm very hungry and might end up needing your help to carry the food in" we both laughed.

"So when's your flight ?" I asked waiting for the chocolate to melt in the microwave.

"Tomorrow why?"

"It's probably, well it's gonna be cancelled have you seen it out there" I expressed as she made her way to the window and I got my phone out to check the weather. "Yeah no, no planes are gonna fly tomorrow."

"Jesus it really it really is bad. But the question is can you deal with me for a few more days?" she smiled leaning on the kitchen counter.

I took a handful of popcorn and threw it at her. "Idiot!"

"HEY! WE DON'T WASTE POPCORN IN THIS HOUSE!"

"Yes Y/n I can deal with you for a few more days!" i smiled as she smiled back. "I'm just gonna call or text your mum to late her know."

Before I could I heard the little pitter patter of feet coming into the kitchen. Rose came round the corner and yelled. "WHO'S WASTING POPORN?!"

"Oh shit!" I mumbled.

Y/n pointed at me and yelled back exaggeratedly "THERE'S THE CULPRIT!" And i started to run back into the living room, but Y/n practically launched herself at me tackling me down to the sofa. Rose instantly jumped up on me and started tickling me. "Y/n she's ticklish under her armpits!" Rose giggled at me laughing due to being tickled to death, so was Y/n. These were gonna be a fun few days.