Goofball

Reader when first starts seems stand offish everyone doesn't really make it their mission to try and get to know her because of the way she comes across except from Scarlett. Scarlett becomes close with the reader and soon realises that deep down the reader is just a big goof and struggles to meet new people at first but she's really lovely once you make the effort to get to know her.

FLUUFFFFF!!!

Set in Winter Soldier timmesss

Scarlett's POV:

It was the first day back filming the new movie Winter Soldier and the Russo brothers gathered me, Evans, Mackie, Seb, Sam and Cobie in the trailer park so we can meet the new cast mate. We didn't know much about her except from she has done some acting before such as Nativity and Nanny McPhee and that she 16 and British.

We were all having our own conversation with each other until we noticed the Russo's making their way over to us with Y/n in the middle of them looking quite shy and nervous.

"Nawww she's cute!" Cobie commented making me smile. Poor girl was probably terrified by the looks of all of us.

"Sam don't scare her!" Cobie warned him pointing her finger at him.

"Wha- wha- what?!" Sam stuttered. "I think Mackie is more likely to scare her with all his shit jokes"

"No that was offensive!" Mackie crossed his arms, suddenly everything turned into a squabble with me and Cobie talking over them trying to keep them quiet so we didn't look crazy in front of the new girl. Well too late for that.

"Alright! Alright children! We love to introduce your new cast mate, everyone this is Y/n, Y/n is assume you know who everyone is" Joe asked her to which she just nodded to.

"Hiya sweetheart I'm Cobie, also don't be intimidated by that one over there" she pointed over to Sam whilst he gave her a side eye warning her not to go on. "He might look scary, and you're right."

"You mother-"

"OK! Y/n you'll get to know everyone later but for now we're just gonna show you you're trailer and get you settled in then you've got a costume fitting and so does everyone else and then you all have the rest of the day free to get to know each other and, or do whatever you want" Joe patted her shoulder as they walked over to the trailers.

"We'll she was quiet!" Mackie almost yelled. Me, Cobie, Sebastian, Sam and Chris giving him a glare. "WHAT?! She was!"

"Give her a break the poor girl probably hasn't been away from her family this long!"  I sighed in frustration and a teensie bit of anger.

"Wait her family didn't come with her?" Cobie asked. I shook my head.

"Something about they were too busy with work or something"

"Aww poor girl in a big new place with scary people *cough* Sam! *cough*"

"STOPPP!" Sam whined.

"I didn't say anything!" She smirked before walking off. " I gotta fitting I'll see you guys later."

"Oh me too" Chris went off.

"Yeah all of us have got fitting aswell" Sebastian explained.

"Ugh what do I'm all on my own?!" I scoffed.

"You've got the new girl!"

"I know but I don't wanna scare her!"

"Oh please YOU Johansson are the least scariest at of all of us! Use your mother instincts to help her settle in!" Seb smiled before walking off with the other two.