I can't sleep, I need one of your special hugs!

Short one 

Scarlett gets upset after a sit day of press tour and sneaks into reader's hotel room and just wants a cuddle.

Scarlett's POV: 

I tossed and turned, my mind going back to what had happened today.

"So Scarlett tell me, you are considered as the sexiest Avenger, so how did you get into shape for the role?"

Y/n wasn't there for the interview which was partly ok as she would have murdered that dude just with a stare right there and then, but i would've really loved to have her, she's my comfort, she always my hand to hold. Tears threatened to leave my eyes, a burning sensation through my throat. I sighed heavily throwing the duvet off me grabbing the spare room key Y/n gave me to her room.

Walking down the hallway trying to calm myself down but the tears kept flowing and flowing. I spent about a minute trying to sort the key out to open the door, as my hands were shaking. I covered my mouth to quieten the sobs as i didn't want to wake up Y/n. I went to the bathroom first to grab some tissues to wipe my nose and to go to the toilet. When I got back I saw Y/n sat up against the headboard scrolling on her phone the bright light shining on her faces. I could tell she was tired because she had faint bags under her eyes. Now I felt really bad as I felt like it was partly my fault.

"Hey you!" she smiled sweetly putting her phone back down on the side table and opening out her arms to me. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore as i crawled on the bed and into her arms.

"Why me?" I sniffled resting my head on her chest.

"I know Scar I know I don't understand either, you especially don't deserve this! I wish I could do something to help!" she sighed kissing the top of my head.

"I just need one of your hugs, just need a cuddle!" I sniffed.

"Ok!" she slightly chuckled shuffling down on the bed so she was laying down properly,getting comfortable wrapping her arms round me.

"Thank you" I mumbled.

"You don't have to thank me I know you'd do the same for me because you have done, multiple times." she kissed the top of my forehead again. "You wanna talk about it" i shook my head slowly. "Ok, ok. You don't have to, goodnight Scar i love you to the moon and back."

"I love you more, more than life itself." I snuggled closer to her closing my eyes and soon falling asleep.