Its ok its ok Im here!

Reader gets hurt doing a stunt for first time and the worst possible thing happens

Black Widow - *cough cough* Rachel *cough cough*

You had never done a stunt before yeah you ha done fight scenes but had never been lifted up into the air because of your age, now you're were a suitable age and had a stunt double on stand by you wanted to try it out. I mean what the worst that could happen.

You were standing on set with green screens all around you, in this scene you were fighting a couple of widows of whilst Scarlett (Natasha) was with Dreykov. David, Florence and Rachel were stood by the side watching you, Scarlett was there but she was quickly getting changed and popping to the loo before. You being strapped into a harness with ropes tied to it that looked strong enough and before you knew it you were being lifted up.

Florence was squealing with excitement for you doing your first stunt, whilst David was smiling looking proud as you waved to them but Rachel, Rachel looked like she was completely shitting herself. Biting her nails, pacing back and forth, bouncing on the heels of her feet and loudly sighing seeing you continuing to be lifted off.

Everything was going ok you had done all your stunts well and they were lowering you down now when you heard the rope above you beginning to snap, before anyone to tell you to hurry up the rope completely snapped sending you down landing on your back, also slightly landing on your arm.

"Y/n?" You heard Florence call your name.

"Kid?"

"Y/n sweetie look at me where does it hurt?" Rachel rested her hand on your cheek making you look at her.

"My arm!" Your voice shook. "My back an- and my head like the back of it"

"Ok ok!" Scrambled around you trying to find something.

"What the f-!" You heard Scarlett come into the room after getting you spare clothes to change into. You then heard her run towards you all. Then Rachel lifted your head after finding her cardigan that she was looking for, lifted your head gently and placed your head back down resting on her cardigan beneath your head.

"Hey bubs you're fine I'm here ok the ambulance is on the way just deal with the pain a little longer!" she held your other hand and Rachel had moved to the side of you holding your other hand. 

"Scar it really hurts."

"I know! But it's ok it's ok it will all be over soon!"