Uhhhh say what now?!

My best friend, the person I'm most closest to is Scarlett Johansson, yes that's right THE Scarlett Johansson is part Danish. She never really told me about it until she said something to me in a different language and I searched it up and found out she was part Danish and jeg elsker dig meant 'I love you.' Scarlett told me that's the only thing she knew how to say but her parents would use Danish as a secret language so her and her siblings wouldn't know what they are saying. I felt kind of bad, because I was British and the youngest out of the cast, in big, new country on my own. Scarlett learned things, watched things and bought things to make me feel more at home and to sort of educate her in the British culture. 

She would buy British snacks and try them such as Jaffa cakes, curly wurlys, Pringles. She would watch the shows with me such as Miranda, Friday Night Dinner, Eastenders - which she became pretty hooked on. She would let me ramble on about memories and favourite places I went to when I was back in my home country. So I felt bad because I didn't really do anything to repay her, even though she didn't speak much Danish I still felt the slight need to talk to her about part of her culture. So this week I decided to do something about it.

This week I didn't really have many scenes to film and if I did they were only short and simple. I got an app on my phone where a translator would speak phrases to me in Danish then I have to repeat them and they would repeat the English back to me.

"Hey Y/n you wanna-?" 

"Sorry Anthony I got umm school!" I continued to run off to my trailer.

"Bullshit!" he mumbled. I got my headphones sat on my bed and begun the mini lesson.

Scarlett's POV:

I had just finished a scene with the two Chris' and after getting out of my costume and into more comfy clothes I walked off to find Y/n like I do every day. 

"Hey Mackie have you seen Y/n?"

"Oh yeah she went to her trailer to do 'homework'!" he laughed making me chuckle.

"Oh okay thanks." I smiled walking off towards her trailer.

I quietly sneak into Y/n's trailer after nit hearing a TV show blaring assuming she was asleep, knowing what she was like. But as I neared her bedroom I heard her familiar voice.

"du er min bedste ven." I heard her say making me furrow my eyebrows with confusion.

"Is that Danish?!" I poked my head round the door smirking making her jump.

"Aghhh! Don't do that you little shit!!!" she put her hand on her heart taking a deep breath.

"Sorry." I smiled walking towards her as she took her headphones off.

"So is it Danish?" I asked once again and she smiled and nodded.

"Yep I'm only learning a few phrases."

"Is it for school?" she shook her head.

"You're learning it for me?" she nodded again. "Hunny that's sweet but I'm shit at Danish I don't know any phrases except from 'jeg elsker dig.''

"I know but still I wanted to learn some." she grinned. "By the way, du er smuk I dag!" she leaned her head on my shoulder and looked up at me.

"Uhhhhh say what now?!" I widen my eyes slightly as she giggled.

"I said you looked beautiful today."

"Aw thank you bubs so do you, jeg elsker dig!" I kissed her forehead.

"Jeg elsker dig for evigt! (i love you forever!)"