Don't ask!

Short one

Reader is 18

"Y/n..."

"Don't ask Scarlett!" you raised a hand in surrender. "Just don't!" You made your way to the freezer for an ice pack but Scarlett beat you to it. You hoisted yourself on her kitchen counter as she made her way over to you standing between you legs.

"Sorry" she sighed softly when you winced at the cold ice touching the bruise by your black eye. You saw in Scarlett's eye that she was practically shitting herself at the sight infront of her. So many thoughts and worries running through her mind.

"I went down to the shops to get something for dinner for us seeing as you would've have been working late so i was going to cook you something" you sighed. "And when searching for these things i overheard a conversation between these group of boys. Saying..." You stuttered. "Saying inappropriate things about you and i told them to fuck off. Next thing i know i'm being pinned up against a brick wall getting punched in the eye and the stomach." You lifted your shirt to show Scarlett the bruise on your shirt. A little gasp escaped her mouth as her eyes welled up, filled with guilt as she softly, gently traced two fingers on you stomach bruise.

"You're so stupid!" she sighed as she bought you into a hug stroking your hair. "I love you though! More than life itself!" 

"I love you more!"

"Mmmm not possible." she released you from the hug and picked the ice pack up again. "Now stay still." she held your hand with her free hand as she placed the ice pack on your bruised eye gently. Every now and then giving you a kiss on the forehead after calling you stupid.