Falling asleep

You and the rest of the cast were on press tour for Civil War, Robert this year for whatever reason wanted to make it a bit more special and he suggested getting a coach or a big bus together instead of all going separately or in pairs and meeting up there, in his words 'it seems all to professional, we're a family so let's do a family thing!' No idea what that means. Turns out he did go ahead with it and now you were all squeezed on there. Of course, you and Scarlett were sat next to each other, and it wasn't a surprise that in the first five minutes Scarlett had fallen asleep on your shoulder whilst you were watching The Huntsman and Winters War (I wonder why I've chosen that?! Mmm beats me!) At the end of the movie, you played your calming playlist *cough cough* we bought a zoo soundtrack *cough cough* and before you knew it you were asleep with your head rested on top of Scarlett's head that had slightly dropped down, now it really wasn't on your shoulder, more like on your chest. Paul B and Lizzie were sat in front of you and Lizzie was watching a movie you suggested to her, Maze Runner and she had just got to the end of it, maybe crying slightly. She turned round to you to comment on the movie but stopped when she saw the two of you asleep.

"Awwww!" Lizzie cooed quietly. She then saw an arm stick through the gap between yours and Scarlett's seat with a phone in a hand. She recognised it to be Mackie who had the camera app open, before he could take a photo of the two of you Lizzie snatched it off him raising her hand so he couldn't reach it turning back round.

"Uh!" Mackie began to protest a bit too loudly may have disturbed you but didn't wake you up.

"Shush!" Lizzie put a finger to her lips giving him a glare. "You can have it back when they wake up!" she warned making Mackie lean back in his chair folding his arms then standing up walking to the back, probably to go and annoy Holland, poor guy. Lizzie stuck her hand through the gap of her and Paul's seat placing her hand gently on your knee slash thigh, just about reaching, rubbing it and patting it to soothe you back to sleep incase bloody Mackie did wake you up slightly.