You're the only exception

Reader is 16/17

You never trusted anyone. You never let yourself love anyone as you knew no one loved you and there was no point as they would eventually leave you. Your mother died giving birth to you so you never had a mother figure not even when your dad brought numerous amount of girls home. Ever since your mother died your sad went straight to the drink leaving you to be taken care of by his mum, your Nan. You loved her dearly but when you were only 5 she passed away leaving you with no one else to take care of you but your father.

He never physically abused you but he would always go to hit you to scare you but never actually did yet the threat seemed worse. There was abuse when it came to mental and verbal. He always found away to make you feel like the monster. Whether it was making you believe you were selfish to ask to go out with friends or making you believe you were the reason you're mother died. No one in your life knew about what was going on at home, they just thought that you didn't like physical affection when they went to hug you and you sort of stepped back or didn't return the hug. Well no one really wanted to hug you cause you had no friends, no one wanted to be around you because you didn't want to be around them.

You've always loved drama and acting. As acting was an escape from your reality. You could be anyone you wanted to be. So when you heard of auditions for plays you always jumped at the chance, anything to get away from that house!

You loved doing plays in the big theatres but you never thought you'd end up here. In the USA! The last night of your last play there had been someone from an agency there who surprisingly loved your acting and hired you, then the next day you got a call saying that you had an audition for a new movie belonging to a big franchise, of course you excepted and the next day they flew you out to the states. The day of your audition you didn't meet any of the other actors that were already casted I mean it was just an audition. You decided to stay a while, explore, see the sights. A few days after the audition you got the call you got the call that you got the role and you'd have to stay in the states. BONUS!

Scarlett's POV:

It's been a week or two since we started filming the Avengers film and we've had a new cast mate, Y/n. And she's absolutely lovely. Although she is quite distant like for example when I went to hug her when I first meet her she seemed kind of hesitant to return the hug. And when ever she gets a phone call, which always seems to be the same number, she always comes back shaken up, she always denies something is wrong but I can see through it.

Today we finished earlier then expected so Robert invited us all to his house for a dinner and some drinks and then a game night or a movie night.

"Right are we all ready?" Robert clapped he's hands with all of us gathered round by the cars. "Wait where's Y/n?" He pointed out.

"Oh I'll go get her" I walked towards her trailer. I knocked on her door but no one answered so I walked in. I heard faint sniffles coming from her bedroom door. "Y/n?"

"Scarlett?"

"Yeah it's me we're all waiting by the cars to go to Rob's house you still coming?"

"Oh yeah yeah" she walked through the door with a bag with her spare clothes. "I'm coming" she walked past me and to the front door. I reached out to grab her hand to stop her but she flinched away.

"You ok?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" Before I could say anything more she walked off towards the cars.