Just go - Part 4

"Noah can you just tell me where we're going cause I feel like you're up to something that I won't like!" you asked him for the hundredth time during the car ride

"No can do darling, you'll just have to wait." Noah gave his same answer with a shrug and continued to drive to the destination. 

------

"Colin?" Scarlett's voice could be heard from the dining room.

"Yeah?" Colin walked into the room to find a very confused Scarlett.

"Why the hell is the table set for 5?"

"Ummmm about that!"

--------

"You sly bastard!" you huffed noticing you were outside Scarlett's house.

"Come on sweetheart she really feels bad about it."

"Should have come to my graduation then."

"I know and i don't agree with what she did but she wants to apologise she wants to make up."

"So she's the one that invited us over here tonight?" Noah gave you silence. "Yeah that's what I thought I'm not doing this!" you got your bag and got out of the car walking down the driveway.

Noah rung the doorbell and knocked on the door which both Scarlett and Colin answered, Scarlett eagerly wanting to see you. Noah just shrugged when they realised you weren't there and had probably guessed you stormed off. Then Scarlett ran to the side table grabbing her car keys pushing past Noah and running to her car, as the rain started pouring. (i know i'm a cliche!)

"Y/n just get in the car please!" Scarlett eventually found you walking down the road, as she rolled her window down shouting out to you but getting nothing back. 

"Y/n come on stop being so childish."

"Oh I'm childish?! Stop trying to play the victim!"

"I'm not I'm trying to fix this but you're making it so difficult."

"You can't just say sorry and except it to be all sunshine and rainbows again Scarlett, this is not the movies it's real life where you missed one of the most important days for me FOR A FUCKING DATE WITH YOUR HUSBAND THAT YOU CAN HAVE MANY DATES WITH!"

"I know it was such a shit thing to do but just get in the car, it's pouring down you'll catach a cold!" 

"I don't care!"

"You do and so do i just get in the fucking car Y/n!"

"I'm an adult Scar I can do what i want."

"You're not Y/n you're still a kid whether you like it or not and it's my job to protect you!"

"YOU ARE NOT MY MUM SCARLETT!" You snapped. 

"WELL I SURE AS HELL FEEL LIKE IT CAUSE YOU'RE LIKE A DAUGHTER TO ME!"

"JUST GO AWAY SCARLETT!"

"NO!" Scarlett stopped the car and got out of it slamming the door shut. "YOU ARE GONNA GET YOUR ASS IN THAT CAR YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN NOAH FOR DINNER WITH US AND I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT FUCKING TAKES BUT WE ARE GOING TO TALK THIS THROUGH."

"I told you I don't want to, sorry isn't going not fix it nothing can make me feel better about what you did!" You walked in the opposite direction of her, tears threatening to leave your eyes.

"Oh no you don't!" Scarlett mumbled to herself running to you grabbing you by the arm and spinning you around to face her. "So you're just going to throw away nearly 12 years of such a wonderful relationship that I can't call friendship because t means why more than that to me."

"I'm not the one that broke it first."

"I'm sorry Y/n ok i did a fucked up thing which i regretted instantly after you left but i tried to call you but you ignored me, like you always do every time someone breaks you're heart you push them away!"

"To protect myself from past events!"

"I know you've been hurt before Y/n but none of those relationships have been like the one we have, I love you so much and I can't bear to lose you." Scarlett's voice cracked tears flowing down her cheeks. "So please, we don't have to talk about it tonight we don't even have to talk to each other but please just get in the car and join us for dinner." you didn't say anything instead open the door to the passenger seat and got in putting your seatbelt on, as Scarlett got back in the drivers seat, the car absolutely silent.

hehehehe i'm leaving you on the edge and giving you another part cause i'm cruel but also didn't know what else to write LOL