I hate school!

I'm supposed to be doing an art essay that is at least 1000 words or more and I'm only at like 400 and I want to cry. So to help me get through it I'm just imagining Scarlett there attempting to help me or just keeping me company.

Reader is 16/17

Civil war movie time

Y/N's POV:

I was in my little room doing work for school. You would think that A-level art would be a little more fun than this, more painting or drawing instead of on top of that a 1000 word essay nearly every week about a different artist. It didn't help by the fact that nearly everyone was on they're lunch break having a laugh, hearing Evans and Hemsworth booming laughter come from the other room. I would be sitting with them eating my lunch with them, laughing along, but no stuck here doing stupid essays.

I told Holland to tell everyone that was on their break that I was going to eat my lunch whilst doing my work, just wanting to get it done and over with.

I had my headphones in listening to music to keep me awake and to motivate me from not jumping off a bridge and to continue typing away. I didn't notice a little someone sneaking in with a massive plate of food.

"Boo!" Scarlett poked her face around my shoulder making me jump slightly. She smiled slightly at the victory of scaring me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek whilst I took my headphones off, pulling a spare chair next to me sitting down, placing her plate of food on the table next to her avoiding my books so she didn't get any food on them.

"You ok bubs? What you up to?" She leaned forward and looked at my laptop screen.

"Art essay" I sighed.

"I didn't know you do essays in art?"

"Yeah we do nearly every week on a different artist."

"Ewwww!" She giggled making me smile. "Have you eaten?" I nodded pointing to the cleared plate behind my laptop. "You had some water recently?" I shook my head.

"I had a lemonade about an hour ago just after my quick scene with Lizzie and Paul." She nodded before getting up, coming back with her water bottle handing it to me. "It's yours?"

"Don't care you need water to keep you properly hydrated." She sat back down eating away. "Oh whilst getting my lunch I got you an apple, banana and a chocolate bar." She said whilst handing me every individual item from her little bag.

"Thank you!" I smiled before turning back to my screen before I hear Scarlett protesting.

"Nah uh! Come on I came in here to talk to you just you and me have a break! You're gonna hurt your eyes from just staring at the screen, having a break will help you refresh your mind as well." She physically turned my chair round so I was facing her now. She then lifted up my legs placing them on her lap.

"Right then sooo?! What do you want to talk about?" I questioned.

"Right two things it's the weekend tomorrow and the Russo's have given us a two day break so we've got to discuss what we want to do. And two me, Lizzie and Paul Rudd are having a movie night in Lizzie's trailer tonight YOU'RE COMING!" She demand making me smile and chuckle slightly. "Paul said we can choose what we want to watch since he was the one that suggested movie night, Lizzie said she doesn't care so you and me have got to pick a movie!"

"We'll what are you in the mood for, thriller? Romantic? Actually no I hate romance films, eewww! Maybe a comedy? Horror?" I smirked.

"No horrors! You know I hate them!"

"What do you mean you loved the Conjuring!" I smirked again.

"Oh ha ha ha! You're so funny!"

"I know I am. Oh what about 'A Quiet Place'?"

"That sounds like a horror!" she whined.

"It's not scary! It's a thriller!"

"I still don't like the sound of it. What about an old movie I know you like them. Something like Notting Hill. I know that's one of you're favourite movies."

"Ohhhh god I love Notting Hill! Or we could watch like a war movie something like 1917?"

"Mmmm maybe?"

"You want to watch Notting Hill don't you?!" I smiled. She paused and slowly nodded her head. "Notting Hill it is then."