Come join us!

I'm in the middle of requests they might take longer as I've got school, I'M A FOOKIN SIXTH FORMER STILL SOUNDS WEIRD ANYWAYSSSSS, reader is mmmm 18? And Scarlett is staying with reader and family and hen Scarlett comes over it's always like she's part of the family, well because she technically is and these events just prove it to her. 

To be honest with you I don't really know what this is!

My Guardian Angel🥰😇

Hey bubs how's school going? 

Bubs😘🥰

It's alright oh by the way who's picking me up today?

My Guardian Angel🥰😇

Yep it's me again! You lucky girl

Bubs😘🥰

I AM LUCKY!!!

My Guardian Angel🥰😇

🤣😂

Bubs😘🥰

umm also

My Guardian Angel🥰😇

Uh oh!

Bubs😘🥰

Let me finish first!

Can i bring some friends round seeing as it's Friday

My Guardian Angel🥰😇

Ummmm welll uhhh

Why not ok!

I should check with your parents but they're not coming back till tomorrow and they trust me right?

Bubs😘🥰

Scar i think they trust you more than me and I won't be surprised that they won't come back till Sunday morning

My Guardian Angel🥰😇

Yeah where are they going again?

Bubs😘🥰

It's one of my mum's friend's birthday today and well my dad's aswell but my mum was friend's with her first and my dad gets on with her husband anyway, they have kids aswell and they thought it would be nice to have like sort of a kid free weekend 

My Guardian Angel🥰😇

Oh well that's nice 

They especially need a break if you're their kid, JEEZZZ!!!

Bubs😘🥰

Oh ha ha ha ha very funny

My Guardian Angel🥰😇

I know I am thank you for reminding me!

Scarlett's POV:

I sat in my car parked outside Y/n's school waiting for her and her friends, she said she was only bringing three so there was enough room and seats. I was scrolling on my phone until I heard a familiar laugh I looked up from my phone to see Y/n and her friends crossing the road to get to me. I knew these girls I had met them before, at one of Y/n's birthday parties and they're all lovely. All hilarious! Very chatty, they don't just get in the car with you and go straight on the phone they make conversation, and I loved them because they made Y/n happy. Y/n was always very hesitant starting school back in England as she was scared everyone would just be around her just because she's famous and she knew famous people. Obviously I was skeptical when i first met these girls but literally five minutes into talking with them I could tell they were true friends and they really cared about Y/n and loved her. None of them even asked for a picture with me or any of the cast at the party which made me trust them even more.

"Hiya girls how are you" I smiled at them as they got in the back seats and Y/n in the passenger seat.

"Hi Scarlett I'm good thank you how are you!?" Natalie answered.

"I'm very well thank you very much how about you Katie?"

"I'm great thanks except from boring school and the basics like all the horrible boys in our year but you know we deal with them" she laughed slightly making all of us chuckle.

"Oh yeah boys especially this ages are such dicks!" I sighed waiting for everyone to do their seatbelts.

"Sounding a bit fruity there Scar!" Y/n smirked.

"Less of the cheek you!" I playfully hit her.

"I haven't heard how you are Rosie?" I looked at her through the mirror as I pulled out of my parking space.

"I'm alright thank you for asking" she smiled sweetly.

"Good good!" I smiled back.

"So what are you girls planning on doing tonight? Going out to a restaurant, watching a movie at the cinema?" I asked them.

"We're were actually thinking just thinking of staying in having a movie night, doing face masks, playing some music having a little dance party, ordering takeout pizza and burgers, getting all the mattresses down and sleeping on the sofas and in the lounge." Y/n explained.

"Oh that's sounds like what I did with my friends when I was young the mattress thing" I squealed remembering all the times I went round to my friends' houses whenever I got the chance.

"What do you mean you're still young!!! You don't look a day over 15!" Natalie smiled at me.

"Right you what you after" I laughed. 

"We're were also wondering Scarlett!...." Katie started.

"Mmmm" I hummed in response too focused on the road.

"If you wanted to join us?" Rosie finished.

"Oh no girls I don't want to ruin your night I'll just ket you girls get on with it."

"Nooooo we want you to join!!!" Rosie whined from the back.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"YES!!" All four of them answered at the same time.

"Well alright then if you're alright with me joining I'll happily join your sleepover night!"

There were small cheers of celebrations into getting me to agree in the back along with a few high fives. Then grabbed my hand when she saw the big smile on my face from the feeling of being included.  I truly felt like part of the family. And I truly felt at home with all these people around me especially Y/n.