Look out Scar!

Seeing as it's Halloween month...

Civil War time!

Scarlett's POV:

"Y/n come on let's go!" Robert yelled for Y/n, waiting with the rest of us outside her trailer to go to a Halloween party Gwyneth was throwing, we were all dressed up and of course we were all waiting for Y/n because she wanted to make a 'big' entrance surprisinging us with what her costume was.

Elizabeth came as Eleven from the new TV series 'Stranger Things' her and Y/n watched. Paul (Rudd) came as a character called Hopper from the same series. Chris and Sebastian had lost a bet against Y/n so they were dressing up as Cher and Dionne from Clueless. Hahaha. Again Anthony had lost a bet with Y/n and now he's dressed up as Princess Leia. Y/n had got Robert into a British Tv show they watched called Eastenders so Robert of course being the sort of clown of the group and not minding making a fool of himself he dressed up as a character called Kat Slater. Meaning shoving stuff down a dress, leopard print dress, everything was leopard print , to make it look like big boobs and high heels of course leopard print. And we're not sure what Paul (Bethany) is coming as because he's at home with his family that he is bringing later top the party. And finally I came as Khaleesi from Game of Thrones.

"Come on Y/n I want food!" Anthony whined. 

"IN. A. MINUTE!" We heard Y/n yell back. "Right you ready?"

"Yes we've been ready for god knows how long just get your ass out here!" Anthony yelled back.

"Ta da!" Y/n jumped out of her trailer in a full Black Widow costume, fake gun, batons and red hair. Everyone started clapping, chuckling and whopping.

"Looking good kiddo!" I playfully nudged her as she came over to us.

"Gracias!" she smiled.

"Does that hair dye come out?" I asked worriedly before she nodded. 

"In a couple of washes it does!"

"Ok that's good, come on then get your little butt to this party before Robert and Mackie blow!" we both chuckled getting into the back of the car along with Lizzie.