School day

Since some of you guys liked the idea of Scarlett doing the school round with Y/n yesterday since I'm at school as we speak I thought I'd do a nice little short one basically just FULL of fluff!

Scarlett's staying with Y/n and her family again like in the last one.

Scarlett's POV:

I woke up around 6 am as it's the usual time I wake up and it's just become a natural thing. I made my own breakfast and set my timer for 6:30 (yes that's the time I have to wake up!). I sat down in the lounge with my bowl of cereal flicking through the channels and decided to just settle on the news, mainly to see what the weather was doing today to know whether I wouldn't get rained on when exploring today. Lucky today was going to be really warm actually 27•c.

Before I knew it the timer went off for 6:30 I placed my empty bowl in the sink and made my way upstairs to Y/N's room. I opened the door slowly, quietly making my way in. I crouched down by Y/N's bed by the side she was facing. Her hair was all over her face and she was snoring softly, she looked so peaceful, I really didn't wanna wake her up but of course I had to because she had school today.

"Y/n?" I whispered leaning closer to her. She didn't do anything in response just kept snoring softly.

"Bubs? Come on you've gotta wake up" I said a little bit louder but still softly whilst storming the hair out of her face.

She was shuffling slightly and her eyes began to flutter open. "Come on bubs I know you don't want to but you gotta get up" I smiled as she groaned into her pillow as she turned over.

"I don't wanna go to school" she mumbled.

"I know bubs but you have to" she groaned as I chuckled a bit. "But don't worry it will be over before you know it, and I'll be taking you home and singing together."

I saw a little smile break through as she lifted her head up from the pillow. "There's that smile I know and love!" I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. "I'm gonna go wash up after myself when I come back up here I want you to at least be getting changed or I'll sell all your toys." We both laughed a bit as I walked out.

After I washed up from my breakfast and cleaned the countertops in the kitchen I went upstairs to check on Y/n. I opened her door to she's her all dressed and ready and plugging in the straighteners for her hair.

"Come here let me do it" I said when I saw her struggling to brush the back of her hair because of the knots. I took the brush from her hair, ran my fingers through her hair first to get the tiny knots out then gently brushed her hair but with just the right amount of pressure to get the knots out.

After that I straighten her hair for her. I went to go and put some jeans on whilst she had a quick breakfast. She just had some fruit. After we got in the car heading for her school, on the way there I could she was still tired so I turned on my Spotify playlist when the lights were red. I turned on her favourite song (mine is 'All the lovers by Kylie Minogue but of course you think of your favourite song - one that you can like jam to!). After that she seemed more awake after that I put our favourite song on 'All I know so far' by P!nk. We played a few more songs that brought make lovely little memories of like dancing at Robert's wedding together or dancing at wrap parties. Or screaming words to songs in my car after divorces or break ups.

Before we knew it we were outside her school. "Right I'll see you at 4, I love you and have a good day hug!" I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before she got out.

"Love you too" she smiled. I got out of the car aswell because I parked across from the road and I wanted to make sure she crossed safely, so I crossed the road with her. She gave me a little wave before going through the gates. I turned round to cross the road again to my car but before I did I heard someone call my name. Of course it was Y/n.

"Scarlett!" She ran up to me.

"Did you forget something? I can drop it off"

"Yeah I forgot something" she grinned before I could ask what it was she pulled me into a hug which I immediately returned. "Forgot that" she laughed. "Ok now I've really gotta go I love you see you later!" She ran off again.

"Love you more have a good day!"