Stressful Day

Poor baby Scarlett having a bad, stressful day.

Scarlett's POV:

Ugh what a shitty day! SO many ffff-flipping stunts. All I want to do is just go home and flop down on my bed and let sleep consume me. But then I remember I've probably got to feed Rose and Y/n since she was staying over this week and next week. 

I fiddle round for my keys at the front door after getting out of the car that's nearly ran out of fuel, adding that to my long list of things to do that will probably take forever to get done. When i finally found the right key and walked through the door, the kitchen lights were still on but the rest of the lights were off except from the TV screen shining brightly, Rose probably left it on. I saw Domino takeaway boxes in the recycling so Y/n must have ordered takeaway, bless her, thats when my stupid brain realised the time, 1am, jesusss, mary, joseph, and the wee donkey! God I'm turning into Y/n more and more everyday!

There was a note on the kitchen counter, wasn't hard to miss a bright, neon post-it-note even if your vision is blurred with tiredness. I walked over to read it.

Ordered you a large on of your fav pizzas put it in the oven to warm it up! xx

- Y/n xxx

"Aww bless her." I sighed out loud, turning the oven on to warm my pizza up, as it was warming up I went up to Rose's room to check on her to see if the babysitter put her to bed on time or if she went to sleep, seeing as Y/n was probably out with her friends now, like she told me the other day. She'd stay for dinner which the babysitter should come by and then go off to meet her mates fro some birthday party.

I peeked through Rose's bedroom door to see her sound asleep. Oh thank god no energetic toddler tonight, just me, glass of wine, pizza and true crime documentaries. I walked back into the kitchen getting myself a glass of wine then getting my pizza out and putting it on on a plate.

As I carried everything into the lounge where the Tv was still on something startled me almost making me drop everything. "Oh fffff jesus!" I whispered out loud startled by Y/n's figure curled up on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket, she must have come home early then.

I placed my glass and plate down on the coffee table sitting my Y/n's head as she looked like she was in a fairly uncomfortable decision so i gently lifted up her head sitting down then placing it gently back on my lap. Leaning over to get my pizza and the remote to change channels. 

I had finished my pizza and my glass of wine... and maybe two or three more ANYWAY! I had now also moved on from true crime documentaries to Vicar of Dibley which Y/n had got me into. I may have laughed a little to loudly once or twice at the jokes or characters as I started feeling Y/n to shift awake.

"Hey there sleepyhead!" I smiled as she sat up rubbing her eyes, stretching out grumbling in response. "Hpw was the party?"

"The party?! Oh yeah I didn't go." she leaned her head on my shoulder like it was nothing.

"Wait what why?! You were so excited you wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks!"

"The babysitter called in sick, so I had to take care of Rose."

"You could've called Romain, I know we aren't together anymore but he's still her dad!"

"No I asked Rose she said she wanted me to stay with her."

"But Y/n-" i whine.

"Seriously Scar it's fine!" she slightly chuckled stretching again as she stood up. "I'm really tired I'm off to bed see you in the morning ." she leaned down and gave me a kiss on my cheek and a hug.

"Night night bubs." I smiled up at her as she walked off. "See ya in the morning Betty!" I smirk.

"Not if i see you first Maureen!"

I spent the next half an hour watching more Vicar of Dibley but couldn't help being distracted, feeling guilty for being one of the reasons Y/n didn't go to the party tonight, that she's been talking about for weeks maybe even months, all because of stupid filming going over! I turned the TV off taking my glass and plate out putting it in the dishwasher heading upstairs to my room then Y/n's room.

After putting some more comfortable clothes on heading towards Y/n's room that was pitch black and had faint snores coming from. I snuggled in beside her avoiding from waking her up again but of course i failed.

"Scar I told you I'm fine about the party!" she chuckled.

"I know but it still isn't gonna stop me from feeling bad." i sighed pulling her into a hug as she rested her head on my chest wrapping her arms round my waist snuggling further into me.

"Dork!" she laughed quietly.

"Weirdo!" i laughed back.

"Still love you though!" she hugged me tighter.

"I love you more Betty!" I kissed her forehead.

"I love you more than life itself Maureen!"

"Hey that's my line!"