It's my job!

Requested by KyRomanoff_13

You get some prego Scarlett!!!!

Ever since you found out Scarlett was pregnant you hired yourself, yes that's right Scarlett had no say in this... as usual, as her personal baby bump slash Scarlett protector. You came with her to all the doctors appointments especially when her partner (usually) couldn't make it to make her not feel lonely but mainly because this baby was going to be like, no was going to be your sibling and you were going to take care of him or her and Scarlett with your life. When you started filming Age of Ultron, everyone would find your t the beginning and end of every day bugging poor Joss Whedon about the safety of Scarlett and the baby.

"Joss answer me this how was Mark landing on top of Scarlett WHILST PREGNANT safe for her?!"You panicked slightly, well you yelled accidentally poor Joss looked terrified of the scary 16 year old up in his face.

"Ok crazy take it down a notch she's ok!" Robert intervened placing his hands on your shoulder rubbing up and down your arms to calm you down slowly guiding you out of the way and so Joss or anyone else wasn't in what he called he Y/n zone, which was when you thought someone was putting Scarlett or the baby in danger and anyone was in close range of you and in danger of developing some sort of injury. 

You even remember when out with Anthony once the paparazzi stormed you and since everyone knew you were close to Scarlett so they were asking you loads of questions until you overheard an absolute dickhead yell "Is Scarlett going back to the gym after having her baby?" And let's just say all your fans, well all marvel fans as well were going crazy and supporting you when seeing photos of you slung over Mackie's shoulder to prevent you from seriously injuring the guy

"Yeah to be honest with you, not many things scare me but ever since I saw Y/n like that, lets just say I've always been careful of what I say around her. I mean I don't blame her part of me wanted to let her and I quote 'chop your balls off and make you eat them' but yeah it wouldn't be good headlines.' Anthony chuckled.

Even though it got tiring and annoyed you how much you had to protect Scarlett and her baby, of course you wouldn't stop, it just got hard for you to having to hear the shit spoken about her when she's in a vulnerable state. You just wanted Scarlett to have her baby already although the one thing you wish you could experience till the end of time was the doctor appointments.

"Hello Miss Johansson. Oh looks like we have a guest here today." Scarlett's doctor smiled at you.

"Yeah I got tired of coming here on my own so I brought my daughter this is Y/n." She introduced you but you didn't notice the doctor holding his hand out for you to shake as your vision blurred at the name Scarlett had called you. It was the first time she had ever referred you to that, yeah she had always said to that you were like a daughter to her and she called you kid and that but this was like for definite.

The best thing about the doctor appointments was that you would always hold Scarlett's hand the whole duration and even though this was mainly Scarlett's experience you were always the first to be handed tissues from the doctor to wipe your tears.

"Sorry she's a bit of a wuss." Scarletts smiled at you slightly after wiping her tears that fell slightly at seeing her first sonogram.

"I'm not a wuss this is a very tender moment!" your voice cracked.

Although you loved the doctor appointments nothing could beat the first time you held Rose after Scarlett gave birth to her. You remember when you heard the news Scarlett was in labour Tom Hiddleston had picked you up at 1am in the morning and drove you to the hospital and sat with you whilst waiting. He was there whilst you were pacing round the waiting room worrying about Scarlett.

"Wh- wha- what if something happens to her? Wh- what if something happens to the baby?! I can't lose her Tom I can't!" You panicked slightly yelling.

"Sweetheart, sweetheart, darling that girl in there is the most badass woman I have ever met except from you, she'll be fine I promise you, just a little while longer and you can go see her ok?" You nodded before Tom stood up and hugged you.

"Hey bubba you wanna see Rose?" Scarlett slightly but tiredly chuckled at your instant state, tears streaming down your cheeks, red puffy eyes and body shaking.

"Don't laugh at me I'm very vulnerable right now." You sat down on a chair next to Scarlett as a nurse helped Scarlett pass Rose to you. "You're an official badass you know that?!" yous till sobbed. "And a MILF." you mumbled.

"Y/n!" Scarlett laughed.

"What I'm not kidding you're a legitimate snack!" you STILL sobbed! Placing a hand to your forehead.

Scarlett slept whilst you and Hiddleston cooed over Rose in your arms slightly and slowly opening her eyes and slightly smiling at you. Tom eventually saw your eyes getting droopy so you passed him Rose so he could get a turn holding her before everyone else arrived. And before ehe knew it you were fast asleep.

Tom held Rose for a while walking back and forth in the room waiting for the others to arrive and when they did of course they were loud with all their squealing and 'aww'ing that it woke up Scarlett GODDAMMIT EVANS AND DOWNEY! But not you nothing could wake you up, not even an earthquake! 

As Scarlett woke up she looked to her right to see you fast asleep and as everyone was taking their turn Scarlett asked Tom how you were because this girl knew you and she knew you would panic and have a breakdown.

"She was alright, got a bit worried, but I wasn't surprised since she had been there since 1am."

"Wait she's been here for..." Scarlett checked the clock. "10 hours?! With no sleep!"

Well of course you were! You would lose sooo much sleep for that woman! As everyone settled down and Tom started yawning he picked you up and said he would let you crash at his place for a day or two and bring you back once you had both got some sleep. He lifted you up wrapping your legs round his waist loosely and slung your arms over his shoulder. He leant down asking Scarlett to chuck his coat over you as you only came in your pyjamas which looked like they weren't exactly keeping you warm. As Scarlett placed the coat over you she kissed your forehead softly and whispered "Night night my little protector!"