Just go! - Part 5

There are going to be two parts today (hopefully) this one is going to be fairly short but the next one quite long

oh by the way listen to the song 'Love you in the Dark' by divorce babe divorce! i listened to this whilst writing to this and i feel like it fits 

Scarlett parked up outside her house again unlocking the front door as you got out with your bag and shut the door walking up the steps and walking into the house Scarlett locking up behind you as you were immediately bought into a hug. 

"Don't do that to me it was dark, raining, you don't know who could have been there bub, i was so worried about you and it was my fault that you went off if something-" you cut him off by hugging him back nuzzling your face into his neck taking in all the warmth kissing his neck. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done this." Noah apologised over and over again as Scarlett went into the kitchen finishing dinner.

"It's fine, and I'm sorry for leaving like that you were only trying to help, I love you."

"I love you even more." Noah bought you into another hug kissing the side of your head.

"Um I have some spare clothes for you." Scarlett came round the corner with some of her sweats in her hands. "Here's a little bag for your wet clothes, you know where the bathroom is."

"Thanks." you gave her a small smile and went to the nearest bathroom to change. Coming out of the bathroom, mentally slapping yourself for letting out a small smile at the familiar warmth of Scarlett's clothes and the familiar scent of her. You shook your head to get rid of the thoughts just as you heard rushed footsteps coming down the stairs.

"SUNSHINE!!!!" Rose's voice came along with the footsteps as she jumped at you, you catching her just in time hugging her tight spinning her round.

"Hi Petal." you gave her multiple kisses on her face making her giggle.

"Did you bring Noah?" you put her down as she smiles up at you.

"Why don't you hug him and find out?!" Noah comes round the corner copying your actions by spinning Rose round in a tight hug putting her down again for Rose missing you already and wanting more hugs. Picking her up and holding her close as you sat down on the sofa,. missing Rose dearly these past few months. 

"I missed you so much Sunshine!" Rose mumbles into your neck.

"Me too Petal me too." you sigh shakily.

"Are you and Mama talking now?"

"Not really Petal, it's hard."

"I know I just want my big sister back."

"And i want my little sister back."

"Are you staying for dinner?" You nod. "Good cause I asked Mama to make your favourite."

"I'm so lucky to have you here tonight." you smile at her and bring her in for another tight hug. 

"Dinners served." Noah poked his head round the corner from the kitchen. 

"Can I sit in between you and Noah?" Roses asks and you immediately agree letting her sit anywhere she wants. 

- AT DINNER -

"So Scarlett any more projects at the moment?" Noah asks to change the subject of Rose talking about all the drama at school. 

"Um yeah I'm afraid I can't say much other than I'm really excited." Scarlett smiles at Noah, but then turns her attention to Rose struggling to cut her chicken. "Oh Rose sweetheart let m-"

"No I want Y/n to do it." she interrupts me by handing her knife and fork to you as you cut up her food for her handing back Rose her knife and fork after she thanks you.

"So Y/n are you doing anymore projects." Colin asks you.

"Um well, I'm trusting you guys with this because I know you haven't seen the other movies so I think I'll be fine telling you that Emily, Blunt, my good friend rang me yesterday and said that her and John were considering doing a Quiet Place 3, so hopefully that happens which I would be really excited for."

"Is that the one where they have to stay quiet?" Colin asks making you laugh.

"Colin hunny it's called a Quiet Place what did you think it was about people who have to make constant noise or they will die?" Scarlett laughs along with everyone.

"No no its fine yeah you're right Colin." You restrain your laughter. 

"I think we did a skit for that on SNL for the first movie, Aidy was in the skit and I remember her saying great things about it we should watch it one time." he directs the last part to Scarlett. "Anyway Noah how's Stranger Things going?"

"Good, good yeah season 4 is half way through filming and it's great and that's all i can say I mean it isn't as bad as Marvel but sometimes I do feel like in interviews there someone, somewhere with a shotgun waiting for me to accidentally spoil something." everyone laughs.

"And you've got a soon to be newly wed as well." Scarlett adds.

"Yeah David Harbour getting married!"

"Are you going to his wedding?" Colin asks Noah.

"Yeah yeah all of us are going, Winona, Sadie, Millie, Finn, Caleb, Gaten, everyone there's gonna be a massive table just for the Stranger Things cast, well those who are able to go." Noah smiles. "Are you going, Scar?" 

"Oh yeah yeah me and Colin are going? Are you going?" Scarlett directs the question to you, across from her on the table. 

"Ummm."

"Yeah she's going, I mean David invited all of us." Noah smiles slightly sympathetically towards Scarlett but knowing that you weren't ready to talk to her yet, so he understood. "Is anyone else going from the Black Widow Cast."

"Well except for Y/n, no Flo is in England filming and Rachel can't make it family emergency."

This was going to be one fun wedding!