jealousy, jealousy

JoJo Rabbit

"Hey Scarlett me, Thomasin and Rebel are going for lunch you wanna come?" You poked your head round the make up trailer door.

"Um no I'm good I've gotta film a scene with Sam anyway." She gave you a smile.

"Ok see you soon!" You ran off.

"Bye." Scarlett mumbled going back to her phone. She hated to admit it but she felt a little bit jealous. You weren't in the movie but because you and Scarlett have been like two peas in a pod since you've met you come almost everyday with Scarlett on set.

You've become close with everyone, mainly Rebel and Thomasin, especially Thomasin. She was about the say age as you, you were 18, she was 19 soon turning 20. Scarlett was happy that you had made a friend around the same age as you. With the Marvel movies everyone was older than you and sometimes had conversations that you couldn't relate to. Again Scarlett was happy but she couldn't deny the the tad bit of jealously boiling inside of her.

- 3 hours later -

Scarlett was now in her trailer with Rebel and Roman watching a movie. But Scarlett was to distracted to focus on the movie, worrying about you and Thomasin, mainly you. Rebel had come back earlier from your lunch, saying that you and Thomasin decided to do a bit of shopping together as Thomasin didn't have any scenes left today.

She started biting her nails in nervousness knowing you'd should be back now, so where were you. Suddenly she heard some giggling, two voices, knowing one was you. She then saw the door to her trailer open, Thomasin coming in first smiling and waving at everyone and then followed by you. You came over to Scarlett and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek making her smile as you knew she'd be worried about you and then you plopped yourself next to Thomasin and leaned you head on her shoulder watching the remainder of the movie with everyone else, as Scarletts smile turned to a frown.

For the remainder of the movie Scarlett kept glancing at the two of you immersed in the movie. She stood up saying to everyone she was going to get something from the vending machine on set. You furrowed your eyebrows noticing she was slightly talking through her teeth, everyone being oblivious to it you'd told up and followed her after she walked out saying that you were gonna get something as well.

"You know the glass might melt the way you're staring at it." You smirked seeing Scarlett staring at the vending machine options but not putting any money in. "You gonna get anything or...?" You laughed.

She just hugged slightly putting some money in and selecting an option. "Scarlett are you alright you've been off lately?"

"I'm fine ok!"

"Yeah no I've known you for what 12 years now you're not fine!" Scarlett didn't reply just took her snack from the bottom.

"Are- are you jealous?" You hid your smile. Scarlett turned her head round and sighed walking towards you. "No no I'm not."

"Yes you are!" You smiled, Scarlett huffed and continued to walk past you back to her trailer.

"Aww Scarlett don't be jealous you'll always be my favourite." You giggled, Scarlett trying to hid her smile since she loved your laugh and always brought a smile to her face.

"Oh leave off will ya?" She slightly chuckled.

"There's no need to be jealous Scarlett." You hugged her arm. "I'm really tired after today I'm gonna go to bed okay my ickle jealous bestie." You patted her head making her smile.

"Ok alright you got me now bugger off!" She quickly hugged you back then both of you pulling away.

"Ok ok! Night night Scar!"

"Goodnight bubs!" She kissed your forehead goodnight. "I'll pick you up at your apartment mid afternoon I'll text you a more specific time later."

"Okay see you tomorrow."