Oi!

Scarlett's POV:

I had finished all my scenes for today and was sitting around with the rest of the guys, except for Y/n as she was doing schoolwork, poor kid. The boys, yes boys none of them are men just big man babies, were talking about something that I didn't understand, and the only girl left except from y/n, Lizzie, was still doing scenes with Bettany. So I went to visit Y/n whilst she was doing her work. Maybe get her to take a break since she had been working for an hour straight, she says she can't help it because if she stops her mind no longer is in the right state to like to continue doing any more work after her break?! I don't know.

I walk into her little room where she did her schoolwork, she sat there hunched over her laptop with her earphones I listening to music.

"Y/n?!" I whisper loudly since they started filming another scene. Nothing. "Y/n?!" I tried again a little louder still by the door, so I walked up to her and poked her and repeated her name, but she didn't respond again. Little shit doing this on purpose! So, I kept poking her, when I started getting on her nerves, she tried to push me away with a smile showing on her face. "I won't stop poking you until you give me some attention." She then stuck one of her hands out and started poking me as well in the tummy. "Oi! That's it!" I stood up taking her earphones out and lifting her up throwing her over my shoulder.

"Scar I need to finish my essay!" She reached out to her laptop as I walked us both out of the room.

"Should've thought about that before you refused my request for attention!"