Payback!

asakhengoma13

Noah and Y/n do a live while on ST3 world tour (everyone knows they're together) Y/n and Noah talk about experiences on set when Noah visited her for marvel movies, do other cute stuff, maybe embarrass they others and as payback the other post cute shit or embarrassing stuff  - for this whoever does not has social media pretend they do

"Hey guys it's your favourite person Noah here. I know I haven't been on here much and seeing as we're currently on the Stranger Things world tour and I actually have some time on my hands I thought I would do a live and do something fun!" He clapped his hands loudly together. "But I can't do that along so please welcome my best friend and gorgeous girlfriend Y/n yaaahhhh!" he squeals like a little kid jokingly as you sit next to him on the floor in front of the camera.

"Bonsoir!" you laugh as you sit down greeted by a kiss on the cheek from Noah, seeing all the comments go crazy. 

"So me and Y/n are going to test our relationship today because- would you call it a couples test?"

"Mmmmm no not really it's for fun, don't worry I'm not expecting you to know all the answers I'm gonna go easy on you!" you chuckled.

"Ok so basically we're going to go through a bunch of questions we put together and so for example the question is what your favourite meal? Y/n would have to guess mine and I would have to guess Y/n's."

"Your explaining it to much just get on with it!" you smirked.

"Piss off!" he mocked you accent.

"Oh ha ha you're so funny!"

"I know I love when you give me compliments!" he grinned. "Ok before I get killed first question! Ok who's their celebrity crush?"

"Oh that's easy for you! It's Daya, Zendaya!" you slightly chuckle.

"No and you!"

"Wow! And me?" you hold your laughter in at Noah's terrified face that he said something wrong. "I'm joking im joking! Who's my celebrity crush?" 

"Evans?"

"Noowwahhhhhh!!!! I love him don't get me wrong but- Nowah! Ok actually you're not wrong I mean who wouldn't have a crush on Evans, I'm pretty sure, no I'm certain when Lizzie joined in Age of Ultron she was completely smitten for him." you laughed slightly along with Noah. "Sorry Liz still love you millions! Ok next question! How did we meet?"

"We met during filming when you came on for season 2." Noah confidently answered.

"No!!!"

"Yes we did-"

"We met at Millie's birthday party!"

"Oh my god it's true we did! I'm so sorry!" Noah hugged your shocked frame. 

"I can't believe you forgot how we met?!"

"I didn't really speak to you that night."

"Noah! We spoke nearly the whole night don't start throwing out excuses that won't make sense!"

"Ok quickly moving on-" Noah turned to look at you still shocked. "I love you!" He wrapped his arms round your torso bringing you closer so you were leaning on his shoulder as you continued with the questions. "Ok next question. What's their favourite movie? Well that's hard because we have many! Shall we name the one we like to watch together?" You nodded you head against his shoulder. "Ok on the count to three! 3, 2, 1."

"The Goonies!" you both answered at the same time then high fives each other. "I think I know one of your favourite movies?" Noah continued.

"Go on then."