*queue Eastenders music*

Requested by -shelbyfez

Reader is British and is on Eastenders and Scarlett finally watches it after multiple tries from the reader. But Scarlett doesn't know reader is part of the cast. And when she watches it, obviously surprised.

If any of you watch Eastenders and are currently watching it there might be some spoilers from recent episodes so if you don't want spoilers from the few last episodes then wait lol.

Reader is 17

I've put the reader as Janine Butcher's daughter because of three reasons, one JANINE IS BACK!!! Two, I LOVE JANINE even though she was a bitch she created good story lines, so yeah i like her! And three her daughter which is in it currently is called Scarlett so I thought that would be nice. Obviously if you're watching Eastenders Scarlett is younger than 17 so pretend Scarlett (Eastenders) is older. God this is gonna get confusing.

I'll do italics = Scarlett's, Colin's and Rose's comments and actions.

And then normal is the TV/Eastenders

Scarlett's POV:

I had nothing to do today and i was surprised to say i was quite bored, first time in forever. I always had something to do. So now I can catch up with some of the episodes of my favourite shows. I went to go on Amazon Prime but there was an app next to it called BBC iPlayer, which Y/n told me about, very popular in Britain but seems like you can watch it over here.I squinted my eyes at the poster advertising the app as i saw a familiar face, soon realizing it was Y/n! "What the!" I said to myself. "COLIN COLIN! Y/N IS ON THE TELE COME WATCH!" i yelled for him whilst clicking on the app seeing it was the show Eastenders Y/n kept telling me to watch, but never said why except from 'you love drama!'

"Don't scare me like that I thought you hurt yourself!" Colin sighed sitting down next to me.

"Shush! It's starting!"

*queue the brilliant Eastenders theme tune*

"So is this in England?"Colin asked.

"Yes now be quiet I feel bad for not watching it for a long time now I can so SHUSH!"

"Ok ok!" he raised his hands in surrender. Just then i had to pause it as i heard little footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Mummy!" Rose sniffled rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I had a nightmare!"

"Oh come here darling, you wanna watch Y/n on the tele?" i picked her up placing her on top of me. At the mention of Y/n's name a big smile appeared on Rose's face and she slowly nodded. Rose absolutely adored y/n, she truly looked up to her. And just like her mother when Y/n is away from us she misses her a lot and will do anything to see her. I pressed play after Rose got comfy, snuggling into my chest. 

"Scarlett breakfast!" Kat Slater shouted from the bottom of the stairs. 

"Oh leave her be poor kid, let her have a sleep, she's going through a lot you and her mother, Janine fighting over here like the last cookie in the jar" Jean Slater rolled her eyes at Kat. Just then footsteps sounded coming down from the stairs and you appeared on the screen. 

"IT'S Y/N!" Rose squealed as she pointed to the TV. "Mummy she's got the same name as you!" she giggled slightly making me smile. "Yeah I know baby it's weird isn't it?" she nodded.