Stargazing

Requested by antomaximoffblack

Y/n and Scarlett are having a bad time so they both decide to go stargazing together. Set during the first Avengers movie sooooo HIDDLESTON CONTENT!!!!!

Y/n's POV:

Don't get me wrong I love being an actress and making films all of that, but the one annoying thing is that I'm 16 which means I still legally have to do school but I obviously don't go to school like normal kids I have a tutor come to me everyday for around 6 hours to do school work with me and then filming so you can imagine most of my days are exhausting and I never get a proper break. Well it's not all that bad cause I have the best friend EVER, Scarlett Ingrid Johansson. 

Whenever I'm in my room where I go for school she makes sure that no one, *cough cough* Downey *cough cough* disturbs me. And if they do, they're in for hell and I'm pretty sure Robert has got some bruises on his arm from where she's hit him for being too loud when walking past the room. She'll always walk you to the room and drop you off and then come back and wait for a few minutes before you finish and walk back with you to do whatever you need to do whether it's to your trailer to go to the bathroom or the make up trailer to get ready to do a scene.

Aswell as Scarlett making sure no one disturbs me during school time Tom Hiddleston helps her out aswell, mainly just keeping Hemsworth quiet as them two are always together. I swear their gay for each other just like Evans and Downey are gay for each other. He'll sometimes pop his head round the corner. "Sorry for interrupting but i just wanted to ask if Y/n was ok and to see if she was doing ok?" or "Sorry but she hasn't stopped all day i just want her to have a quick break"

Scarlett always pop in if she's on breaks during scenes and give me a drink and some snacks to help keep me going, "Sorry to disturb but she hasn't eaten for a few hours and she's got a big scene after this"

Scarlett's POV:

Today is a big day cause my scenes have mainly or have all got fight scenes in them or scenes that include me doing exercise or just running and I just know today is gonna be a tough and tiring day. As most of the boys, NOT MEN NONE OF THEM ARE MEN IF YOU ASK ME, are in a childish mood. I just need Y/n here with me right now to not make me feel outnumbered and alone but I don't want to disturb her because she doing school. 

I don't know how that girl does it. It even makes me feel selfish or pathetic when I moan about how tired I am or how tiring my day was when Y/n is studying for her exams for almost 6 hours almost everyday then filming intense scenes all on top of that having to deal with those bunch of kids.

It's the end of the day and we're all sitting together waiting for Y/n to finish school then we're all going out to dinner. The boys are talking about something I don't understand, don't care about or simply don't want to listen to them I don't know I blank them out whenever I'm alone with them and Y/n's at school so I'm just scrolling on my phone until Tom announces something next to me. "There she is!"

I look up from my phone to see in her costume with her water bottle underneath her arm with rubbish in her other hand from the rubbish of her snacks she's eaten. 

"Not being rude but you look terrible kid" Robert sighed from across me I stare at him and he doesn't notice as he still following Y/n walking towards me and Tom so I kick his shin from underneath the table.

"Owwww!" he whined. "I said I wasn't being rude!"

"Saying 'not being rude' before a rude sentence does not make it not rude!" I answered back looking back at my phone as Y/n flopped next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Hi sweetheart how was school today?" I put my phone down and wrap and arm round her shoulder bringing her closer as Tom rubs her back but still paying attention to something Evans is telling him.